No Sleep Records Subscription 2011 Thread

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the color, it's the jacket. White was technically /500. The jackets are the only thing that are "pressed" out of 30. And yeah, there is a going to be a separate jacket of the Such Gold / IIOI split.

I know, pretty sure each color is /500. I meant it like this: were the subscription jackets only put on white LPs? And god damn it, gonna have to find a way to snag one of those...

It's not the color, it's the jacket. White was technically /500. The jackets are the only thing that are "pressed" out of 30. And yeah, there is a going to be a separate jacket of the Such Gold / IIOI split.

I know, pretty sure each color is /500. I meant it like this: were the subscription jackets only put on white LPs? And god damn it, gonna have to find a way to snag one of those...

No the balance composure is sorta a black splatter and the former thevs is red. at least for mine

was kinda bummed when i found out these were on reg colors of vinyl. feel way better now that i've seen those covers and the /30. wonder if tier 5 subscribers will really get 30+ releases

What gave you that idea? im still doubting the 20+ haha but This first package kinda made me realize the waiting was worth it. And I think i was wrong about the color I think its white it just happens to have a few black splats on there

was kinda bummed when i found out these were on reg colors of vinyl. feel way better now that i've seen those covers and the /30. wonder if tier 5 subscribers will really get 30+ releases

What gave you that idea? im still doubting the 20+ haha but This first package kinda made me realize the waiting was worth it. And I think i was wrong about the color I think its white it just happens to have a few black splats on there

http://nosleepstore.com/product/542

hahaha so as of the middle of june, we have 1/10 of the subscription total. awesome. the next 6 months should be chock full of goodies.

If No Sleep did a subscription cover for the Such Gold/Into It. Over It. split i'm going to be bummed...

Why wouldn't there be? It's one of this year's No Sleep releases. I didn't pre-order a copy because I just assumed I'd get one with my subscription.

Yeah tier 5's get everything new pressed onto vinyl this year with a special cover. Which as we see now are out of 30. I figure if we are getting the Wonder Years new album then we're pretty much getting EVERYTHING No Sleep presses. And my best guess as to why they didn't send the mug would be because they didn't want to send something that heavy in the same box as that many LP's. I'm definitely not sweating it.

http://nosleepstore.com/product/542

hahaha so as of the middle of june, we have 1/10 of the subscription total. awesome. the next 6 months should be chock full of goodies.

I got the teir 4, I think it will just be random recs not this years realeases not sure though, 20 does seem alot of realses for one year when they only have 4 of them out now. Im sure they know what they are doing though

shop radio cast and no sleep both have Separation on White. HT has Separation on black. if yours doesnt have it, I can ship to you. I'll do anything for a fellow B&C fan. lol

actually, you should just have hottopic.com send it to your store (only $1 charge). http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Mp3CDs/Vinyl/Balance-And-Composure--Separation-Vinyl-LP-331735.jsp

How much do you guys think these are worth? Ballpark? I mean / 30 is pretty scarce.

This, Im wondering who will be the first to put theirs up on ebay. But covers dont seem like they would sell for much unless die hard fans. Not really sure since its so limited

How much do you guys think these are worth? Ballpark? I mean / 30 is pretty scarce.

This, Im wondering who will be the first to put theirs up on ebay. But covers dont seem like they would sell for much unless die hard fans. Not really sure since its so limited

Yeah, I agree. If these variants were exclusive to the Subscription Tiers, they would increase in value. Not a problem though, I'm keeping my copy. I want a copy of the regular pressing though. The gatefold looks sick.