Which purple "No Division" is this?

I bought this on eBay, and by looking at No Idea's discography I'm trying to figure out which ones of the purple's this is.

I guess it either has to be :

Dull purple (/125) I don't really know what they mean by "dull", but either way it doesn't really look "dull", does it?

Purple (/65) This looks most likely I guess

Light purple (/195) I guess it could be this if the other purple is darker than this...?

Purple (2nd pressing /7) Not bloody likely, since it didn't come with that trademark paper slip saying it's one out of only 7, and the fact that I bought it from an eBay store.

Hope someone can help me determine which one it is!

[image]

And here's another picture I took using flash:

[image]

i also got a question about purple No Divisions

i got two copies of the second press. one came with the paper. but i'm not sure which one it is (i would THINK that they got mixed up), because comparing them, the one without the slip looks more purple than the one with the slip. i emailed var and he said he had "no clue".

[image]

[image]

so would you guys think the one w/o the slip is the purple?? it's hard to say because the differences are so subtle...

ps. sorry for the big pics.

i got two copies of the second press. one came with the paper. but i'm not sure which one it is (i would THINK that they got mixed up), because comparing them, the one without the slip looks more purple than the one with the slip. i emailed var and he said he had "no clue".

Dude, you have Transformers sheets. That is effing rad!!!

haha, yep, gotta love handmedowns. they're also the curtain for my shelf.

and thanks for the help on the colors, guys. i'm colorblind, so... it helps. haha.

hmm, well the ones i have are both from the second pressing. the bottom one still looks greyish to me (and maybe thats why i'm thinking the top one is purple. but like everyone said, these colors that no idea are putting out...they're a headache. but narrowing it down, the colors are purple (definitely), and grey OR navy.

here are pics of what I have so far as far as the no idea pressing of no division is concerned..

1st press- Salmon /33

[image]

1st press- Green-/52

[image]

1st press- purple /65

[image]

1st press- dull purple /125

[image]

1st press- tan /212

[image]

2nd press- Purple/ pink swirl /3

[image]

2nd press- dark grey /31

[image]

and these 3 I am unsure of.. could be pink, could be light purple... what do ya'll think

[image]

[image]

[image]

I don't think I own nearly enough copies of this record, haha

hey cadetapplesauce,

the bottom dark purple (or violet ?) have a note on the bottom left of pic.

it shows purple 6/7 !

how you got this one ?

so awesome !

i never have colour vinyl in very small volume like this before.

+1 karma for this cool pic....

it´s not that hard to get these pressings, you just have to order directly from No Idea. A little bit the luck of the draw. I once got these from a single order:

[image]

...if he can somehow get laid with those, then kudos...