Oh man, I just pooped really bad.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had one that went straight down into the flush hole thing and then just laid straight up all the way to the brim. One of the greatest accomplishments of my life.

I had one that went straight down into the flush hole thing and then just laid straight up all the way to the brim. One of the greatest accomplishments of my life.

+1 my friend!

Ha! It's one of those no splash ones. I call that "droppin' a footer" The hardest part is keeping them intact. Once they get to that length they tend to break which is unfortunate, and a mood killer. Nothing brings a smile like standing over this epic footer you just laid down.

i do this on the reg.

When I was in fourth or fifth grade I remember seeing the largest turd ever in one of the school's stalls. It looked like a cylindrical meatloaf and it was straddling the opening. I flushed the toilet to see what would happen and the water just splashed around it. I laughed for a bit and went to the other stall.