Menzingers - A Lesson In The Abuse LP (June 28)

Lol. I was there too. Got in just in time. What a clusterfuck that was!

That line was awful. I met the door bouncer in a chinese restaurant before the show. He allowed me the old guy privilege of passing through quickly. I was at the bar with the other old men. It was awesome to see people having such a great time. I felt bad for all the people stuck outside.

yea i have been to tons of shows at santos and it was never like that. also no separate line for guest list was stupid.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that didn't take long. interesting that he even has a buy it now, since none have been sold he's basically guessing at what it's worth with little to go on it seems. i dunno if 45 is good or bad really

Considering that it is only out of 100 and this band keeps getting bigger, $45 isn't terrible. He could be like lazylabradorrecords and charge $69 or best offer.

I think the postal workers who handled this before it got to the carrier (who is awesome, and for that I am supremely lucky) decided to toss it around a bit before handing it off.

The record seems to be in good shape, but damn, the cover is jacked to hell (in my opinion).

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

The inner sleeve is also seam split to hell, and there's a seam split on the top of the jacket.

On the plus side, the 180g black record is just fine. Everything that encased it just looks like Hell.

:-/

I think the postal workers who handled this before it got to the carrier (who is awesome, and for that I am supremely lucky) decided to toss it around a bit before handing it off.

The record seems to be in good shape, but damn, the cover is jacked to hell (in my opinion).

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

The inner sleeve is also seam split to hell, and there's a seam split on the top of the jacket.

On the plus side, the 180g black record is just fine. Everything that encased it just looks like Hell.

:-/

My record covers were a tad bit jacked to but not like that!

• 1 month later...

We are hosting Menzingers contest on our Facebook page! We are giving away a copy of this album, slip mat and a t-shirt that you can only get through us.

The t-shirt was an exclusive for the CD release of the "A Lesson....". The label found some left overs and sent our way. There aren't many so if you like the shirt grab it!

Facebook contest details:

www.facebook.com/pages/Shop-Radio-Cast/58854505698

The t-shirt!

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Menzingers-%252d-Great-Couple-T%252dShirt.html

[image]

• 6 months later...