FS $35: $75 SkullCandy Online Gift Certificate

njpunkmusic

Hey guys, so I have a $69.99 + free shipping online store credit for skullcandy.com and am looking to sell it for a reasonable price. This is literally the 5th warranty in the past 8 months that I have gotten from a broken pair of skullcandys. Im getting tired of getting a new pair of SC and them breaking a month later and having to keep sending them back. Such a headache and I really dont like the headphones either. Would rather a pair of Bose. Not to mention my 80 gig ipod got stolen last week so I need money to buy a new one. Soooo anyways if anyone is interested in buying this $70 credit from me PM me an offer. I know some people like skullcandy, I personally think they are made like shit. Every pairs wiring breaks by the phone jack part

Really selling it there bro

Im not trying to talk them up like they are awesome cause I was disappointed in the fact that mine keep breaking and wouldnt want to psych other people out. Maybe I had bad like 5 times in a row, maybe I handle them too harshly??? The headphone themselves werent bad, just made horribly. There are some SC fanatics so my opinion wouldnt matter to them anyways. Hopefully one of them reads this. Wishful thinking

Beats by Dre! I love mine. The sc headphones I have are excellent, I got them on sale a Target for 5 bucks about a year ago and I use them for running and the gym. They haven't failed me yet!

I've gone through 3 pair of the SkullCandy in-ears.. they sound real good, but the end of the chord where the plug goes in got messed up on all 3, and i'd only get sound out of one ear.

and as for Beats By Dre.. I got the Solo headphones.. amazing.

Beats by Dre! I love mine. The sc headphones I have are excellent, I got them on sale a Target for 5 bucks about a year ago and I use them for running and the gym. They haven't failed me yet!

I've gone through 3 pair of the SkullCandy in-ears.. they sound real good, but the end of the chord where the plug goes in got messed up on all 3, and i'd only get sound out of one ear.

The Solo are fucking awesome! I love them, they are hooked up to my player set up. Unfortunately my player shit the bed last month and I haven't replaced it yet so they're just collecting dust right now. I was thinking about ebaying them and upgrading to the HD, but I'm not sure if I can justify 250 on a pair of headphones! What in-ear did you get? I had one problem with my last pair but I'm sure that sweat got into the bud and that's why it stopped working but I even had that pair for about a year as well and I used those when I was landscaping all summer. I think they are called "inked"

this is EXACTLY what happened to mine 4 times! So happy to hear Im not the only one. After the final time I got so fed up with having to file new claims, send them back, wait forever to get a new pair back that I just bought a pair of sonys that work great for way less. That is why i dont need this store credit anymore. Screw SC

I considered this because I could use headphones for my stereo at home when the wife is asleep, however the quality seems like a deal breaker to me. Just wondering though, If you have the credit, and no ones is biting, why don't you just use it to buy a pair or two and just sell the new pairs on ebay? You'd be able to get cash instead of credit and the product is brand new and should be an easy sell. Just an idea.