I'm super skeptical about it, since the main players in Infinity War have been gone for over a year, and I don't know anything about Sledge Hammer Games. Also is anyone else really sick of them putting out a new game every year like it's fucking Madden or something?

Hmm seems interesting but from my research Sledgehammer was started / is owned by Activision after IW went mutinous. The guys that run it have experience working on FPS games... too bad those games happen to be the terrible James Bond FPS games over the past few years.

fixed.

We can only dream of how awesome that would be.

from what i understand the project was started and then abandoned.

theres crappy cam footage of some beta gameplay and such on youtube from about 3 years ago.

shit just got swept under the rug or something.

it would indeed be amazing.

oh the hours i dumped into battlefront 2.

Never even finished the campaign in Black Ops. Played the multiplayer online quite a bit but not nearly as much as MW2. What really hooked me in Black Ops was that zombie mode. I spent hours toiling away at that solo and with friends.

Not so sure about this new MW3 though. Of course I say that now... I'll probably cave and pre-order it through Amazon when they start making pre-order offers. A free $20 credit pleeeaaaase!

I'll be getting it but until MP details are rolled out in mid to late summer there isnt anything about this that interests me yet. I am extremely satisfied with Black Ops and have minimal complaints about how Treyarch handled both the release and support. While I'd prefer for the game to have a better sound whoring system, I'll happily trade that out for a developer who listens to feedback and rebalances weapons as needed.

I wasn't talking so much about the accuracy of how the guns were portrayed. I was more saying that the guns were... well cooler. I didn't care for any of the SMGs in BO and I only used a few assault rifles... and of those ARs they'd been in previous games. I just wasn't really impressed with what they offered.

eh, that stuff doesnt matter to me I guess, I just care how the game plays. Black Ops dropped Stopping Power and gave guns noticable recoil, which IMO changed the gameplay for the better. I guess there are some carryovers but the Enfield, Galil and G11 were first timers if I recall correctly. That G11 was a unique gun that was really fun to play with.

I'll be playing MW3 but they have better support the title after launch this time. Im willing to give them a pass on MW2 because of the lawsuit and shakeup at IW. This time there is no excuse to wait months for a patch a Care Package glitch , Akimbo 1887s and that insane Javelin glitch. Last month IW got around to patching a map glitch from the DLC packs, and at no point did they do anything to address Noob Tubes + Danger Close + One Man Army. All of those things broke the game. Treyarch didnt have one issue approaching those levels during Black Ops, they earned my respect.

Agreed. There was so much bull shit in MW2... While BO is more realistic in the sense that you can't run around with dual shot guns and what not I just had a lot more fun playing MW2. The only game type I really ever played was HC HQ. A lot of the typical bull shit you'd see is virtually not there. While there will always be bull shit in a COD game there will also be tons of fun. BO isn't a terrible game... I just didn't enjoy it or spend as much time playing it as I did with MW2... I'm just hoping MW3 isn't a complete failure.

Am I the only one who liked the bullshit in MW2? It made the game more fun to play (also frustrating). BO got boring to me a lot faster, because there is hardly any random element to it like you get in MW2.