WTB AFI-Sing the Sorrow

thomasj182

i've been seeing this in tons of distros lately, but when i went back to check for you they were all out of stock. i guess they just never took them down, and i never clicked on them to notice they weren't in stock.

oh well, at least i tried.

keep an eye open on musicstack, and ebay, you should find one for a fairly decent price.

I feel like someone is hoarding 9,000 of these records hahaha for an album that 10,000 of them were pressed they are super hard to find for under 30! If anyone has this in the 30-40 range ppd, I'll buy it today, email me because I'm throwing a big bbq today at my house and wont be able to check on here until late tonight. My email will go right to my phone, please include the condition and and price. Also include your email address I can also send paypal through my phone! Email is [email protected]

i have a copy, though the back and corners are pretty dinged up, but the records are in beautiful shape. you can see in the picture where the back is a little warped and the corners are dinged. i want to trade for anything ryan adams or kings of leons early stuff. but understand if you want a mint copy. make an offer if you want it.