Breaking Bad Season 4

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is worth me returning here to discuss. i really dont like skyler as a character. dont really like hank either. im going to like hank less if he gets the wheelchair treatment. im not watching the xmen. as for gus' little number on victor, we all saw that coming within minutes right? victor was a disposable character, we still very much need walt and jesse. i love this show, but lets face it, the only part that mattered was the last 5 seconds when the notebook in gales apartment is shown. here we go.

this is worth me returning here to discuss. i really dont like skyler as a character. dont really like hank either. im going to like hank less if he gets the wheelchair treatment. im not watching the xmen. as for gus' little number on victor, we all saw that coming within minutes right? victor was a disposable character, we still very much need walt and jesse. i love this show, but lets face it, the only part that mattered was the last 5 seconds when the notebook in gales apartment is shown. here we go.
Pretty much this. The whole Gus part was dragged out a bit too long. I suppose that it added to the suspense for those who didn't see his end game from a mile away, but it felt slow to me. Still a great setup for the season. Gus has gone sinister and already Walt's hatching his and Jessie's "next move." Excited for next week!

Pretty much this. The whole Gus part was dragged out a bit too long. I suppose that it added to the suspense for those who didn't see his end game from a mile away, but it felt slow to me. Still a great setup for the season. Gus has gone sinister and already Walt's hatching his and Jessie's "next move." Excited for next week!

Gus has long been a quietly sinister character. All of the suspense was there to show that, far from only being a pragmatic, profit-driven businessman, he is unafraid to get his hands dirty. Even though he was so protective of his 2 longtime associates at the end of season 3, he had absolutely no problem cutting Victor down.

This is the first season Ive had to watch the episodes singularly. As such, I am nearly strung out by Sunday night. This second episode didnt move the plot along at all but it built the tension perfectly and primes the major plot points. Really hoping that we get more Mike the Cleaner, as it looks like we will. Aaron Paul did a great job in episode 2 as well. Jesse has really grown from a near intolerable character to someone the audience actually cares for.

I just wish that he had a DJ Rumba instead of a regular one.

I'm enjoying this season so far. I agree on the debate abot RE4 and LFD, i was laughing. It was even more hilarious when badger was going down for a bump and skinny pete comes back up really wired, haha. I'm interested to see what's going to happen with walt wanting to kill gus. I don't know about anyone else, but the scene where he is walking towards his house was rather tense. Will mike go for it?

i loved the wink to the first season in the disposal of victor's body. i never hated jesse or thought he was stupid. he's doing the best he can to deal with what he has to do. i find myself cheering for him more than i am for walt. and while walt is harder edged, if you look at it, jesse wasn't the one begging for his life when gus had the box cutter. walt was. jesse is the one with nothing to lose. he has no family to look after, he's gone back to all of his bad habits... the guy knows it, and i think that's why he's afraid to be by himself. he needs something to make him feel alive again.

i wouldn't call it the best show on TV, but it is definitely one of the most enthralling. maybe that's just because i find shows like mad men more believable than BB.

everyone hates skyler and everyone hates hank and everyone hates jesse. it makes me wonder why so many people claim to love the show, then? hank's plot stands out as one of the most interesting parts of the show during season 2/3.

yo dude just because i dont like skyler and hank doesnt mean i like the show less. i fuckin hate peggy hill but love king of the hill. when a show makes you dislike a character, i believe its what its going for. there are people in real life we dislike, so why not on the screen that mirrors this life? youre bound to dislike things, and if its a character on a tv show thats a bitch, then its doing its job. theyre playing their roles well, and i assume will continue to do so.

• 2 weeks later...
this is starting to feel like the longest (but best) movie ever. they manage to drag out the plot so well. i'm dying to find out what happens. what did everyone think of tonights episode?

The opening scene dragged out but the rest of the episode was great. After the preview for the next episode I am dying. Also the best part was when Mike goes into Gus's office and he's eying that x-acto knife.