PO: Ampere - Like Shadows

Like Shadows + The First Five Years (Pre-order with bonus LP) 2xLP from No Idea - LIMITED, LIMITED, LIMITED! Scratching, abrasive and dense assaults with a hell of a lot going on the further your ears dig their way in! What's that you say? Fifteen NEW songs to surprise the chef! ...But wait, that's NOT ALL!! If you order RIGHT NOW, we will include --just for you-- a BONUS RECORD! That's right, THIRTY MORE SONGS... pulled from the vaults! Vintage, well aged AMPERE from the band's private stock! Only you could be so deserving! What's that, you want MORE?!? Okay, we will SCREEN PRINT the covers for the BONUS ALBUM! That's right, you get FORTY FIVE songs on TWO SEPARATE fully-packaged albums, one of which (The First Five Years) has hand made screenprinted covers! If you order in the next 15 minutes we will throw in a SPECIAL COLORED VINYL ONLY AVAILABLE WITH THE PRE-ORDER & a download code for "Like Shadows"! Be the first on your block! Rush to the interweb! Our mechanical operators are standing by! (While you're at it, add a shirt. Why not?) (**THIS IS A PRE- ORDER! It will be out in late June. If you'd like to get other records too, please make sure to place a SEPARATE ORDER for Ampere. THANKS!)

http://www.noidearecords.com/bands/releases/ampere_likeshadows.php

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deathbydrums

Man, do I feel lucky I checked in here at the right time!!! Hope to hear from you soon Matt... THANKS FOR THE AWESOMENESS!!!

The limited version will be available for a limited time, but that time has not yet expired. Those who participate early may be rewarded for their support. Or maybe they will merely carry the burden of 45 songs of hardcore bliss, versus the weepers and their 15 songs of joy. Choose a path. We welcome the bravest amongst you.

Thanks for the incredible enthusiasm and positive feedback, everybody! This is a good one. I have a feeling there will be a lot of freaked out people when they start to recover from Chaos in Tejas on Monday. Hopefully there will still be some left by then, haha.

In other not-necessarily-related-news, I heard that Starvation was recording again.