PO: Ampere - Like Shadows

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this isn't too big. The split color is like an opaque yellow and clear green. The five years is like a clear dark brown with some swirl, both turned out gorgeous. The picture doesn't do the clear green justice, but it's really nice.

[image]

your color of the first five years is really cool... mine is an opaque pumpkin orange color with some black streaks. i'll post a pic if anyone is interested... i wonder how many colors this was pressed on...

Hope this isn't too big. The split color is like an opaque yellow and clear green. The five years is like a clear dark brown with some swirl, both turned out gorgeous. The picture doesn't do the clear green justice, but it's really nice.

[image]

your color of the first five years is really cool... mine is an opaque pumpkin orange color with some black streaks. i'll post a pic if anyone is interested... i wonder how many colors this was pressed on...

That's awesome. Id definitely like to see what it looks like.

Yeah, mine was beat up way more than usual. It wasn't warped and it plays fine, but someone in the USPS really beat these up somewhere along the way.

Yeah, it really does seem like some disgruntled postal worker was having a shitty day.

Var, I sent all my info with proof to Geis. Thanks a lot for taking care of this. Another reason why No Idea kicks ass!

Someone at USPS is a douche, which is a shame because we have SO FEW issues ordinarily. We have a great relationship with all the local folks, so it had to be at a hub somewhere along the way, like someone dropped a pallet of bowling balls on a cart that had some of these LP mailers in it. (At least it's not like FedEx where they will cut the label off a damaged box and tape it to another one without telling you. When they do that you get a box with loose records rattling around in it; no packing material.)

I love the USPS. This is a wee bummer, though.

Any issues? Write to: [email protected]

Send photos if you can.

We will make it right. (Or he and Matt will. Me, I just like fighting boxes.) We all spent WAY too much time making this record to have it end up in your hands bent or pretending to be a taco or some sort of lasagna.