Morbid Angel Reissues

I got an email about this this morning, I'm betting these will be expensive but Morbid Angel are amazing so it may be worth the cash.

Well with the arrival of summer our big news is that Morbid Angel's first four seminal albums are to be released on limited edition gatefold coloured vinyl LPs and digipak CDs with exclusive posters.

Needing little introduction these albums were the definition of trailblazers within the vibrant Death Metal scene of the late 1980's and early 1990's with 'Altars Of Madness' laying the foundations for the majestic, feral masterpiece that is 'Blessed Are The Sick', before 'Domination' cemented Morbid Angel's legendary Death Metal status following on from the mighty 'Covenant'. The only albums to feature the classic line up of Trey Azagthoth, Pete Sandoval and David Vincent these four records are essential to every extreme metal fans collection!

Of course with the ultra limited 'Formulas Fatal To The Flesh' LP selling out in under 20 hours last year we advise you to make your order now to avoiding missing out on these stunning collectors editions.

http://www.earache.com/webstore/index.php/cPath/667_671_72

The link is to the Euro store but there is probably a link to the U.S. store when you get there.

I just need Covenant!!

It's my understanding that you can pick up the /100 versions of each individual LP as they are released over the summer. The only advantage to buying the set is that you save $10. I would have bought them all anyway, so I went with the set.

It certainly looks that way, I think "Altars of Madness" is up for pre-order already on it's own.

Guest obzen
masterpiece.

too poor i miss the limited 100 copies....

Don't worry. You will still have a chance to get the other 3 /100 titles throughout the next 2 months.