Android people

Yes and no. Sometimes I notice I can't do anything, but right now I'm streaming music and uploading music simultaneously and it's fine.

I'm still uploading songs because my computer keeps restarting itself after updates and I have a log-in screen so it doesn't go right back into upload. It's skipped 12 songs due to "uploading error" and I don't know how to force it to try again. I hate having incomplete albums, so when track 4 of the last Comeback Kid album isn't up there for whatever reason, it bugs this shit out of me. I'm hoping when it finishes it tries those again.

just had my first day of training at verizon and every single guy in my store has an HTC THUNDERBOLT and one has an DROID CHARGE. i can't say too much about them myself bc i'm new and i've never even had an android device, but they're sold on that thunderbolt.

HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT ANDROID? OR VERIZON?

if anyone's seeing this and wants advice/info/troubleshooting/anything, feel free to PM. i'll be learning so much about all of this soon and you'll just help me along in the process while still getting really quality, accurate answers yourself.

just had my first day of training at verizon and every single guy in my store has an HTC THUNDERBOLT and one has an DROID CHARGE. i can't say too much about them myself bc i'm new and i've never even had an android device, but they're sold on that thunderbolt.

HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT ANDROID? OR VERIZON?

if anyone's seeing this and wants advice/info/troubleshooting/anything, feel free to PM. i'll be learning so much about all of this soon and you'll just help me along in the process while still getting really quality, accurate answers yourself.

congrats on the new gig! it's good to have someone who works there around to answer questions. perhaps you can dig up some inside info about the release of the DROID Bionic. Should be out soon, but i'm holding out on my upgrade for it.

According to Jrummy16 (well known in the android Modding community) the Thunderbolt has the worst battery life ever. Honestly, I'm in no hurry to join the 2gHz/LTE market. It's still new hardware and data rates. I figure they'll have it fine tuned in a year or so. Until than Overclocked/Undervolted DX w/Liberty Gingerbread V.0.X. it is!