Boston, The City.

newbury comics is totally awesome. theyre common in MA, so im a bit desensitized. but the ones in boston are crazy.

if youre down for a burger, i have 2 recommendations:

B Good, which is an awesome "all natural" kind of joint, that also has kickass smoothies. go upstairs to the lounge... so chill. plus there are a few of them in the city, so youre likely to come across one.

or

Tasty Burger. its right outside fenway, and kind of looks like a dump from outside. but the burger i had there a few weeks ago may have been the best of my life.

i went to Fanieul Hall last month, and it was definitely an awesome experience. its a huge marketplace that has somewhat of a carnival feel to it. but cool shops, and a very very interesting atmosphere all the way around.

and if you need a good night out, i went to The Good Life recently, and it was a blaaaast. the dj slayed, and they feature a lot of local art- all of it was incredible.

bukowskis off boylston st (50 dalton st is the address). cheap burgers during the day (1.95 for cheeseburger and fries or some crap)

take brewery tours and stuff, go to armageddon shop in harvard square and eat at charlies next door..i could go on and on, i live 1/2 mile from fenway park if you need any places to eat drink or check out i been living here for 7 years.