GREG ATTONITO (Bouncing Souls) "Natural Disaster"

Gregory Attonito: "Natural Disaster"

Street Date: July 12, 2011

PRE-ORDER NOW!

http://www.chunksaah.com

[image]

Pressing Info:

500pcs Aside/Bside - Aqua Blue / Electric Blue w/ Splatter (Chunksaah Mailorder)

500pcs Aside/Bside - Oxblood / Blood Red w/ Splatter (Retail)

250pcs Highlighter Yellow w/ Red and Orange Haze (Tour)

• 3 weeks later...
excited to see it in person... Looks great!

does anyone know when the tour is going to happen?

In the sleeve of the album he said he wasn't really planning to tour much, but just wanted to share some songs he wrote.

I was just wondering how I'm going to get my hands on the highlighted yellow variant because he's more than likely not going to come to Canada if he does do some solo touring.... And I'd absolutely loooove to see Greg solo show.

Went to an acoustic pre-show downtown Toronto when the Souls played the Phoenix Theater earlier last month and it was incredible. To see Greg solo would be un real!

In the sleeve of the album he said he wasn't really planning to tour much, but just wanted to share some songs he wrote.

I was just wondering how I'm going to get my hands on the highlighted yellow variant because he's more than likely not going to come to Canada if he does do some solo touring.... And I'd absolutely loooove to see Greg solo show.

Went to an acoustic pre-show downtown Toronto when the Souls played the Phoenix Theater earlier last month and it was incredible. To see Greg solo would be un real!

It looks like they will be selling them at Souls shows as well. I picked up the yellow/orange variant at the Philly shows (they were also selling the shoes!) I know they were just in Toronto last month, but they still had tour copies of 20th anniversary series vol 2, 3, 4. I imagine next time they're in Toronto/Buffalo the tour variant will be easy enough to get.