FREE Fat Sandwich 7" releases. UPDATED w/winners!

http://fatsandwichrecords.com/new-addressfree-stuff/

All you gotta do is send me something in the mail. A letter, package, postcard, drawing, whatever. First person to send something gets a copy of all of our 7" releases. That's 7 total records. Plus the other people who send stuff will get some freebies as well.

Fat Sandwich Records

P.O. Box 770784

Memphis, TN 38177

Get creative.

So today I received three letters in the mail and I decided I'll just give all three people the records. So these people will get a free copy of every fat sandwich 7" release:

Graden Duckworth (Memphis, TN)

Jess Pfisthner (Scottsdale, AZ)

Jeremy Smith (Del Mar, CA) (jeremy contact me with your address cause I was kind of confused about the one thats on the envelope)

I'll be sending the records out monday! Thanks for the awesome letters. Keep them coming. I will send something to every person who send me something. Might be a record, stickers, pictures of my dogs, trident layers, who knows!

Got these bad boys and they both rock...thanks Dan!!

[image]

Glad you like them Jeff!

Everybody else, I've gotten a bunch of awesome letters, CDs, etc in the mail and after this weekend I'll have time to start writing you back and sending out some stuff. Thanks so much for filling up my mailbox. Getting mail rules even when it's not records