The Fall of Troy- Doppelgänger(few test preses ava

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered the second i saw this, It looks amazing this album is a classic i remember seeing them live back in high school. I will be ordering the manipulator repress as well a gatefold would be awesome!

we are going to do gatefold regardless but depending on price we are trying to work out a foldout gatefold.

Also for anyone who wanted to grab the splatter variant, we only have 50 out of 200 copies left in our store as of now.

Ordered the second i saw this, It looks amazing this album is a classic i remember seeing them live back in high school. I will be ordering the manipulator repress as well a gatefold would be awesome!

we are going to do gatefold regardless but depending on price we are trying to work out a foldout gatefold.

Also for anyone who wanted to grab the splatter variant, we only have 50 out of 200 copies left in our store as of now.

Just grabbed this from EVR last night. I went that route because they had a few other releases that I wanted to combine in this order but then I realized shouldn't be doing multiple item orders just because it might save me a little on shipping since I'm still trying to save money...so yeah.... Looking forward to it though.

Just grabbed this from EVR last night. I went that route because they had a few other releases that I wanted to combine in this order but then I realized shouldn't be doing multiple item orders just because it might save me a little on shipping since I'm still trying to save money...so yeah.... Looking forward to it though.

Post some pictures. I'd love to see the detail of the splatter.

im gonna second that, i only opened one of each version so far so curious what the splatter on the rest look like. I already shipped out all orders placed saturday afternoon or prior so the north eastern orders should start getting them in a day or two

Mine came in today, and it had to have been the best packaged record I have ever received. My copy arrived in flawless condition. Sounds just as good as it looks, too. A+ release.

PS: Hot Topic version is up http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Mp3CDs/Vinyl/The-Fall-Of-Troy--Doppelganger-Vinyl-LP-355076.jsp