The Fall of Troy- Doppelgänger(few test preses ava

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been keeping up with this thread... I noticed this is sold out at ETR is there anywhere else that this release is still available or did I miss out?

they are still available on the evr webstore in the splatter variant but they only have 40 left as of a few hours ago.

Those are here http://new.merchnow.com/catalogs/equal-vision-records

Hot topic also has their version still available on their website and in retail locations

I think ETR said something about it being announced or available for pre-order next week. Not 100% on that though. I think he said it in another thread.

He's placing the order with the plant next week (or was it this week?). It should be available sometime in October.

They should be available in mid/late october

500 via etr/evr webstore

and 500 on another color via hot topic.

More details will be coming in the a few weeks

I haven't been keeping up with this thread... I noticed this is sold out at ETR is there anywhere else that this release is still available or did I miss out?

they are still available on the evr webstore in the splatter variant but they only have 40 left as of a few hours ago.

Those are here http://new.merchnow.com/catalogs/equal-vision-records

Hot topic also has their version still available on their website and in retail locations

Sweet, thanks!

• 3 months later...

we finally got the test press jacket for these in, they came out awesome as usual. We are going to be trading or selling a few copies of these. As always they are limited to 24 total copies, send me an email to [email protected] if interested with a tradelist or offer

Here is a pic [image]

• 1 year later...