Crossing the US/Canada Border for Shows

I'm a new WA resident and I want to go to a show in Vancouver, BC on 7/9. Today is 6/24. What's the fastest way to get a passport, passport card, enhanced driver's license, or some certification to get across? Are there any temporary ways? Keep in mind I currently have an Indiana driver's license.

Hope you can come through in the clutch, VC.

You need to go to the Federal Building in person with the necessary paperwork in hand. I've helped people do this in NYC at the Hudson Ave location but I'm not sure your city will have an office that can handle this. People camp in there for a full day to get things done.

Otherwise you are stuck with hiring a Passport Expediting service. I've done this for people I've hired to do work for me. It works but you're looking at spending in upwards of $200 to get it done (might be more since I haven't used one in some time). You might need to ask if the show is worth it to you.

Good Luck.

ha. not planning on paying $200 for a living with lions show. a guy on absolutepunk said he's pretty sure that, in ny, you can get an enhanced driver's license at a branch, keep your receipt, and drive across the border that day. heard of this?

Pretty sure this is not accurate, since you have to have a passport now.

ha. not planning on paying $200 for a living with lions show. a guy on absolutepunk said he's pretty sure that, in ny, you can get an enhanced driver's license at a branch, keep your receipt, and drive across the border that day. heard of this?

Pretty sure this is not accurate, since you have to have a passport now.

Yeah, I wouldn't go to the border without a passport anymore - Canadians want to keep us dirty undocumented American's away from their fairly price prescription drugs. I'm sure there is a Canadian customs number you can call but that is your search to make.

yeah, it's a passport card if you plan on driving up, and an actual passport if flying.

I applied for my passport card at the post office last February for a trip and got it in 2 weeks. (without expediting), they said it would be quicker if you go to actual passport office in your city/state. I think my passport card ran me somewhere in the $90 range, but it's also good for 10 years.