Kvelertak up at Relapse!

Relapse has been weird lately, it took them a couple weeks to ship out stuff i ordered on the 19th. and it didn't even come from Relapse's headquarters. I got the package before it switched over from Processing to Shipped/Complete yesterday.

they're backed up cause the warehouse was closed for almost a month.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have two copies, but it's certainly looking like I may. One arrived on Tuesday, and I've received two shipping confirmations from Relapse, thus far. I expect it to be here any day now, if I'm actually going to receive it. And if I do, you're first in line to buy it for the $34 I discussed on the previous page. If you so choose to, that is.

Got an email back from Relapse explaining why my order got canceled. They said there was an error with the distributor. Not really sure how they see the error then, and get it corrected 5 minutes later without going back and correcting the affected orders. Oh well, as long as Derek still wants to sell this to me I will be happy

Things are indeed still looking great for you. I strongly suspect my Relapse copy to arrive either today or tomorrow.

Spoke too soon. This thing just arrived on my doorstep. Both copies arrived well packaged, sealed, crisp-cornered, and in overall pristine condition. I'm just going to reseal Relapse's mailing box and slap your address over the top, eyewin. I'll PM you with the details.

Things are indeed still looking great for you. I strongly suspect my Relapse copy to arrive either today or tomorrow.

Spoke too soon. This thing just arrived on my doorstep. Both copies arrived well packaged, sealed, crisp-cornered, and in overall pristine condition. I'm just going to reseal Relapse's mailing box and slap your address over the top, eyewin. I'll PM you with the details.

Sounds like ewewon. Hey-O!

Sounds like ewewon. Hey-O!

+1 haha

Guest obzen

Ok, so it looks like my 2nd copy will be here in a few days. I will sell it for $45 ppd. It cost me $40 including shipping. I added on $5 more to cover fees, time, etc. Please PM if interested. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bump an old thread, but just in case someone is still interested on it, amazon.es have a few cheap copies (16 €). I don't even know if they ship to US, but maybe it is interesting for some EU people.

http://www.amazon.es/Kvelertak/dp/B003N6DB22/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316945889&sr=8-1