Kvelertak up at Relapse!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done, again, Monster!

+1 to Monster, definitely. I was hoping that someone would bump the old topic or post a new one, whenever Kvelertak was made public to the U.S. Kudos to keeping everyone in the loop.

I've heard that this thing is a real beauty, though. The art of the gatefold, to how sturdy it is, and so on. The music obviously kicks ass, too... and if they are indeed 180 gram... I feel like the $30 price-tag is pretty justifiable.

Hell. I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.

Hell. I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.

That was my thinking as well. I didn't want to wait for anything to get delayed/messed up with this one. We've been going back ond forth with this record for the good part of a year now and if the opportunity presents itself, I'm going to pick this up. I'm just glad all of us that have been trying to get our hands on this are getting the chance.

So, regrettably, by the time that I had made up my mind and could purchase this... it became listed as "Out Of Stock". The link to purchase still worked, however, so I tried to place an order. And as far as I can tell, it went through. Worst case scenario, I figure they cancel the order due to insufficient quantities and refund my money. Couldn't hurt to try, you know?

Has anyone successfully placed an order at Relapse, despite the on-hand being listed as out of stock? Just curiosity on my end.

Also The End isn't putting this out anymore. Really bummed about this now.

Hey Zack,

Unfortunately not :( We thought it would go down after summer, but

its not lookin like its gunna happen at all anymore.

Sorry dude!

Nick

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 5:24 PM, Zack wrote:

> Is Kvelertak's self titled debut still being released on vinyl this year

> through The End Records?

>

> Zack

>