Kvelertak up at Relapse!

You have to think positive, man!

I actually just received a shipping confirmation for my Import CD order. What a pleasant surprise.

I'm in the same skepticism boat with you, though. There was [supposedly] only one copy left in stock... and a few people ordered it, with successful shipping confirmation. Should be interesting to see how it pans out.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump to confirm that I received one Kvelertak from Import CDs. So stoked! I wasn't holding my breath for it... but I suppose that since I received a shipping confirmation this time around, I should have partially expected it.

Fingers crossed that Relapse delivers, too... just in case eyewin8 [or anyone else] couldn't score a copy.

And you ordered after me too. Seems pretty weird. It's not like I didn't have the funds for it, because they charged my card and I had plenty left over for it. Kinda feeling like I got the shaft here :/

What was your order number deafmx? Mine was 629115. Just wondering if yours was after mine so I can bitch at Relapse haha