Helmet Strap It On ORG Reissue PO up

Still waiting for my colored order from InSound. Maybe today?

Mine just got here today. If you contact InSound after receiving a shipping notice, they should be able to send you your tracking number. Not sure why they just don't include it by default. That's how I knew mine ended up in Philly.

[image]

For those who are only interested in the black, Amazon is selling it for 20 bucks. That's what I got it for when I preordered it there.

just played it back to back w/ original too. Doesn't sound any better really.

ORG def. isn't blowing me away w/ their reissues.

Their reissue of Failure - Comfort was pretty damn awesome. I haven't picked up the Strap it On repress yet though. I kinda like ORG a lot now but I am just biased because they are putting out Failure records and then they're doing Lush reissues later on down the road. Those are 2 of my favorite bands so yeah, I'm biased. ORG is a bit on the pricey side though.

I think the ORG sounded pretty good overall

Page doesnt release poor quality(at least in regards to mastering). The song content in his post breakup stuff is horrible

I dont know how much more they could of done to make this sound better. Therefore, I am just looking at it as a reissue and not a mastering thing

The Failure reissue is amazing

One thing that makes this label stand out from others and makes me ok with the price tag is the quality control. Plain records should take a note out of this book