Oh, hell yeah! Frank Black &The Catholics Box Set!

I wonder if it will be as pricey as that Pixies box set from a few years back.

I hope not. I didn't even consider buying the Pixies box especially since most of their official releases were/are easily available individually.

exactly, as sexy as the minotaur box set was, i got all 4 of their studio albums on 180g for $15 each, instead of the $200 box.

yuh.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Unfortunately, no vinyl release at the moment, but you can get 320 mp3s of the recently released "The Complete Recordings" at Google Play for $7.99.  Includes alternate takes, b-sides, unreleased tracks, etc.

https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Frank_Black_And_The_Catholics_The_Complete_Recordi?id=Bqjduwnnb5sorgnaans7axmwuz4

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/frankblackboxset

To mix things up, the songs will be re-ordered for this collection, so that they run in alphabetical order based on their titles. Frank said, ”[the alphabetisation of the tracks] feels like an approximation of randomness, it’s a way to randomise something especially if is song titles in this case, by placing them alphabetically, we get away from the preciousness of the so-called LPs that we put out and it’s more about the body of work, the good times that we had…”