TWY - RSD 2011 Questions

Still waiting on my four pack of The Upsides and Human Highlight Reel, but I just figured Human Highlight wasn't ready to ship yet...so I'm not too worried about it...

Yeah our plant is crazy backed up but they're definitely in the final stages of production for HHR. If you wanna email [email protected] and ask him to ship your four pack separately we will do it monday no problem.

Still waiting on my four pack of The Upsides and Human Highlight Reel, but I just figured Human Highlight wasn't ready to ship yet...so I'm not too worried about it...

Yeah our plant is crazy backed up but they're definitely in the final stages of production for HHR. If you wanna email [email protected] and ask him to ship your four pack separately we will do it monday no problem.

Thanks man, I didnt want to email and bug you guys cause it sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now...Can't wait to get these though so I will definetly drop him an email! Good luck with everything and I'll be looking forward to the shipping of my human highlight reel LP

I have not heard anything. I am waiting on a brown wonder years, man overboard highlight reel, and bonfires 7in. I have not emailed them yet. Might be time now.

You should have gotten 2 email updates about HHR LPs!

I have. Says first week of July. So ill keep waiting. I'm just anxious as everyone else. Thanks.

I just ordered Man Overboard's "A Collection Of Songs" the other day. Will I be receiving this whenever I get "The Human Highlight Reel" or will they be shipping separately? I ordered HHR a month or so ago.

Are you talking about Man Overboard - Before We Met from our distro? If you placed two separate orders they will definitely ship separately unless you request otherwise. Just be more clear about what you ordered, there's a good chance it already shipped.

^ Yep, that's what I meant. Sorry about that. But awesome! Can't wait to get it then!

It still says "Pending." I mean, I just ordered it last night, but I assume you or the distro don't ship on the weekend?

Pending means you either paid with an Echeck or your payment didn't go through, but yeah if it was ordered last night it will ship first thing monday morning.

EDIT: I just checked and emailed you about it.