fungus XM radio show

had xm in my car for about 3 years and i like it. not fond of everything they play and they love the sex pistols which usually makes me switch stations. but overall is a pretty solid station, and rancid radio is entertaining for the most part. Glad they took the industrial portion off fungus, that was terrible.

but they have other pretty cool shows/stations besides fungus. Bob dylan has theme time radio hour, where he picks a theme like jail or drinking and he will play these old, obscure songs that i have never heard before that relate to the topic/theme.

I had XM for about a year and dug Fungus for the most part. Played decent music and generally had some pretty kickass live shit.

However -- and this is the problem with Sirius's punk station as well, which I had for about a year through Dish Network -- their playlist is faaaaaaaar too limited. Chances are that if you listen for about an hour or so, you'll hear at least one band (see: Sex Pistols, Ramones, Misfits, Pennywise, etc.) more than once, which really shouldn't happen with the massive amounts of music available and the loosened restrictions in comparison to regular FM radio. (This is more of a problem on the Sirius station, but I noticed it on Fungus to some extent as well.)