New PG.99 & THOU releases + shirt/vinyl sales

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robo - convince reptilian to let you repress document #5. Please?

Sorry to say I don't see this happening any time soon. Not impossible for down the road but yeah, not holding my breath at present.

bummer.

hey, why wasnt the red chord - fused together pressed? i dont really like anything else they did, but that album is still crushing. would love to have a copy on vinyl.

Metalcore/deathcore doesn't typically sell so well on vinyl. Plus, we issued that CD in 2001 when we were kind of at the height of CD-activity and it didn't get pressed on vinyl then since we weren't super vinyl-active at the time.

Guy approached us about doing a 10th anniversary vinyl edition of Fused Together... right around the same time that he was taking the digital downloads (itunes/etc) rights away from us. So yeah, we're not exactly chomping at the bit to press that into wax any time soon.

Came to post this...

Whoa, NPR's pageninetynine feature made bandcamp plays go through the roof! Stoked to see that many people who streamed it checked out material in full too, didn't just cut it off after 38seconds like my aunty....

[image]

Also just got this little morsle from the UK's Rock Sound mag. Dudes there have been cool to us for years and despite being a pretty massive magazine (generally with questionable artists on the cover) they always do their best to cover cool shit too. Freak out the squares, as it were. The above image is from their vinyl column in the September issue.

NOT LONG NOW until the PG.99 reunion shows, hope you have your tickets!

* pageninetynine junx in the Robotic Empire - Online Store

but also...

so excited about tomorrow night. One of my favorites. Do you know if they are going to have any special covers for the show?

Covers as in record-covers or cover songs? The material they're playing is mostly from document#8 (+probably some other choice tracks?) As for records, they just have the two LPs we just pressed as far as I know, in the same configurations.