Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2

i thought the movie itself was pretty good but it was sooo fucking annoying to sit through. every time anything REMOTELY funny or suggestive or sometimes anything at all happened the whole fucking audience erupted in laughter/clapping/cheering/all 3. it got really old really fast.

i thought the movie itself was pretty good but it was sooo fucking annoying to sit through. every time anything REMOTELY funny or suggestive or sometimes anything at all happened the whole fucking audience erupted in laughter/clapping/cheering/all 3. it got really old really fast.

This is why I don't go to premieres anymore.

Went to the midnight showing, and while I agree that all the cheering, laughing, etc... can get obnoxious, our theater at least was pretty good about getting loud quick, and getting quiet very quick. I've learned that its just part of the experience, where everyone there loves the series, and its the only time to experience it together for the first time. Usually I'm fairly disappointed with the movies on first viewing anyways.

So, today I saw it again, and really enjoyed it. I think the first time little things that bother me get to me, and the second time I know not to expect certain things, and enjoy it for what it is.

I've seen it twice, now. Saw the Premier in 2D, because one of my friends claims "3D makes her sick", but after seeing it in 3D, I realized it really didn't make a difference. The 3D hardly looked different than the 2D.

The theater I was in for the Premier was perfect. Though there was a couple jokesters at the beginning ("This isn't Whinnie the Pooh!" etc), there was just enough Laughing/cheering/whatever interactiveness. Not too much, and not too little. When I saw it the second time, hardly anyone laughed at anything. And some asshole answered his phone in the middle of the movie, inside the theater.

Anyway, this is my favorite movie of the series. Typically I leave the theater ranting about all the things they left out, but I thought they did a beautiful job of adapting this one. I've been seeing a lot of people saying this is the worst, and I just don't get it.