RFC 7" Series, Tigers Jaw, Shook Ones, Bridge+Tunn

I'm not surprised there was 200 of these. It makes sense for there to be extras of these packages in case pieces/packages got lost damaged. Don't labels do this often as a just in case thing? Its good all around. Even if he said 150 in the beginning and it ended up being 175-200 it is not a significant difference. Can't be mad at Jeff for making 7"s the black available individually because if he didn't sell enough subscriptions hes gotta move them somehow. The shirt is not bad at all either. Different touch for a graphic pocket tee. Thanks for the 2XL by the way.

I just don't know why there was a delay for the last 4 months. That was a valid question but moot now since everyone is getting their stuff. Thanks Jeff for eventually getting this out.

I'm not surprised there was 200 of these. It makes sense for there to be extras of these packages in case pieces/packages got lost damaged. Don't labels do this often as a just in case thing? Its good all around. Even if he said 150 in the beginning and it ended up being 175-200 it is not a significant difference. Can't be mad at Jeff for making 7"s the black available individually because if he didn't sell enough subscriptions hes gotta move them somehow. The shirt is not bad at all either. Different touch for a graphic pocket tee. Thanks for the 2XL by the way.

I just don't know why there was a delay for the last 4 months. That was a valid question but moot now since everyone is getting their stuff. Thanks Jeff for eventually getting this out.

The reasons were explained somewhere in this thread! It all started with Shook Ones recording super late because they lost a member.

The reasons were explained somewhere in this thread! It all started with Shook Ones recording super late because they lost a member.

I was aware of that. I didn't expect to receive the Shooks 7" until April/May

I received my shook ones 7" about a week ago

This was posted in May.

In the end everyone got what they paid for and some bonuses. Thanks again.

Ah, yeah, that is very unclear. What I was trying to get across was that 150 were available, but wrote it pretty much completely incorrectly. Sorry :(

This is my point. Not that it really changes anything, just kind of annoying. The standard/black subscription still kind of bothers me though, would never have bought it since I was only after the TJ record. I'm anxious to see the box and everything once it arrives, though I still haven't got any sort of shipping confirmation. Shirt looks cool. If anyone needs an XL, I'll have an extra. I'm also willing to part with any of the colored versions outside of the Tigers Jaw. Please PM an offer if you need something, not just asking if I want to part with it. Yes, I want to part with them, send me your offers.

I guess at this point you would have sent me a message asking since it's just sitting there. Are there other people whose orders haven't been sent out because of a shirt size? I'd maybe suggest sending out another email since the last time I remember an email about shirt sizes was near the original release of this thing...

We did send you a message asking you, in fact we sent three! The third request was sent on 8/22, and yes, there are orders sitting here because people haven't told us what size. I can't personally track people down on messageboards because I am not the only person or even the main person dealing with the shipping of these. 96% of the people got us the info we needed, so it's not that huge of a deal, and I imagine after one more email round we'll have most of the stragglers taken care of, and at that point if I still haven't heard from people they will get a random shirt size.

I don't know why you're making it sound like it's my fault that people's orders are being help up due to them not responding to multiple requests for information. It's entirely possible your spam filter blocked our order updates or something similar, not saying otherwise, but sending more emails isn't going to fix that unfortunately. Either way your packages shipped earlier today and I hope they arrive safely.

If you're a person in the United States who hasn't gotten shipping confirmation yet, email me with your order number, shirt size, and any pertinent info. [email protected]

I wasn't saying it was your fault. I looked through my emails and I didn't realize there was an email asking inside the order update emails, I was looking for a direct email. Running a search with your email address, over 50% of the order update emails were never even opened. Guess I'm just lazy and assume they either say, it's been shipped or it's been delayed, which I would have already read about on VC anyways, so I just don't open them up.

Stoked to see this...