Mastodon / Volcom - 7" + Tee Package

Got this email from Volcom earlier today and thought I'd throw it out there for anyone that cared. Forgive me if the info has been posted already....

Doing a little spring cleaning a month or so back we came upon 40 Mastodon/Volcom T-Shirt and 7" collaboration bundles that we decided to hold on to and make available once our new webstore launched. These were originally released exclusively through independent record stores a year ago and sold out almost immediately. Sizes and quantities are limited, so act fast.

Mastodon and Volcom collaboration featuring an exclusive T-Shirt designed by Mastodon guitarist/vocalist, Brent Hinds, and limited edition yellow vinyl 7" featuring Mastodon covering ZZ Top and the Melvins.

Side A: Just Got Paid (ZZ-Top cover)

Side B: The Bit (Melvins cover)

https://store.volcoment.com/item/87368?utm_source=topspin&utm_medium=email&utm_content=button&utm_campaign=mastodon

"Sold out almost immediately" except at my local store where it took months for him to get rid of them.

Yeah, I got this over a month after it came out without any issue.

BTW, this isn't the same as the RSD release, which someone linked. This came out first and has "The Bit (Melvins cover)" as the b-side instead of ZZ Top playing the same song.

Yeah, I got this over a month after it came out without any issue.

BTW, this isn't the same as the RSD release, which someone linked. This came out first and has "The Bit (Melvins cover)" as the b-side instead of ZZ Top playing the same song.

I know they're different, was just seeing if anyone knew anything about the RSD version with the small hole rather than making a new thread