Grado SR80i Headphones

These things [supposedly] sound killer. Like, phenomenal. The one and only gripe I've read, albeit a minor one, is that they leak a lot of sound. If you're in a quiet environment, it's like wearing a mini-speaker on either side of your head. But that's the price to pay for pristine audio quality... and I think it's a fair trade-off. Hope you enjoy them, man. I'd love to grab a pair someday.

I was only able to listen to a few songs with them yesterday since the power went out, but they sounded pretty amazing. It's going to take a bit of getting used to how they feel and sound, since I've always owned closed ear headphones.

I was initially going to get these.. I tried my friend's pair and thought they felt sorta "cheap". I ended up getting the ATH-M50s

And I couldn't be happier, given my budget.

Thomas²; I've read that the more recent SRi models have significantly comfier ear pads... compared to models from a year ago. I'm glad to hear that you're digging the sound of them, and I imagine they'll only sound and feel much better over time.