PO: Samiam - Trips LP

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to get my lady to order it. Unfortunately MerchNow according to my work computer is a dating site(?) so it's blocked. Weird.
Nice. $12 for shipping just for the LP is kind of lame though.

You do know there is a media mail option right?

*Edit* -Just realized it's because I ordered the LP bundle with the buttons, so that's why there was no media mail option. Don't know why they can't just throw the buttons in there and offer media mail still.

Had to get my lady to order it. Unfortunately MerchNow according to my work computer is a dating site(?) so it's blocked. Weird.

That's what I was looking for when ordering it, but they don't offer that option. Clicked on edit shipping again just to make sure, and the cheapest option was priority mail.

Was it like $4.50. My fiancee just ordered an hour ago and she said they had a media mail option for around $4.50. I'd place the order then call them just to be safe.

That's what I was looking for when ordering it, but they don't offer that option. Clicked on edit shipping again just to make sure, and the cheapest option was priority mail.

Was it like $4.50. My fiancee just ordered an hour ago and she said they had a media mail option for around $4.50. I'd place the order then call them just to be safe.

Figured it out. See my edit in my above post.

Figured it out. See my edit in my above post.

Aha! My lady was talking about ordering the buttons too. I said even though they're like 50 cents or a dollar that would spike the shipping price way up. Foresight my friend.

*Edit* -Just realized it's because I ordered the LP bundle with the buttons, so that's why there was no media mail option. Don't know why they can't just throw the buttons in there and offer media mail still.

actually I tried with and without the buttons and had no media mail option either way. Maybe it was something they corrected. But I figured what the hell, I take it with your stinkin' buttons.

• 1 month later...