Expedit question.

im about to need to graduate to a 2x2, right now i use a 1x2 and a storage thing from target... i figure it would probably be a better investment to get a 4x4 or something bigger because my collection is only going to grow and ill be better off not having to buy another expedit every year.

and i could use the extra cubes to put my 7 inches in, which would be convenient.

heres a picture of my set up at the moment, id like some ideas/criticism

[image]

[image]

$15 at Target!

Only regret is that it does not hold my 10"s, but then again I only have about 4 of them

I have the same unit, but I hate how the stuff hangs off the edge a bit.

Yea, I wanted to get an Expedit but I only have a little over 300 LPs/7"s/10"s. I'll wait till my collection is a little more worthy before I make a hike out to PA.

4x4 might be worth it -- like someone else said you don't have to use it just for records.

I've had a 5x5 for 6 years (has been through 3 moves already) and i'd say there's 8-10 cubes that have other things in them besides records.

Yea, I wanted to get an Expedit but I only have a little over 300 LPs/7"s/10"s. I'll wait till my collection is a little more worthy before I make a hike out to PA.

I'm the same. It's not really worth a hour and a half drive to the Ikea in Pittsburgh.

I'm the same. It's not really worth a hour and a half drive to the Ikea in Pittsburgh.

Nope unless you want to hike out together and split the gas!

PS I got some sweet Ke$ha playlists!