PO: Devil Wears Prada - Dead Throne

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot Topic exclusive color limited to 500

180 gram green vinyl with gray/white/black splatter

$17.99

There actually will be a pre-order for this one. I think it goes up this Thursday or Friday

webstore only release im assuming?

Nope, it will be in select stores as well. I wont know which stores are getting it until like a week before it comes out though.

Ive never been into this band, really never listened to them much. Heard a couple of the Zombie songs and thought they were kinda cool.

Im listening to the new album right now and its not bad at all. Not really my thing but its not bad. I definitely hear the All That Remains in this. I dont remember them having much clean singing in any of their stuff I had heard before but there's quite a bit on this album so far. Sounds pretty cool though, Im sure Ill give it at least a few listens.

Hey travis is the HT preorder for this going up tomorrow?

I believe so, it shouldnt sell out right away though. If it happens to I can always put more up for pre-order.

Awesome. Im hoping itll be up in time that I can snag something I want from clearance with it. Id rather wait then pay extra shipping. Thanks.

I laughed pretty hard at the "All That Remains" comparison. Fall of Ideals to Overcome is probably the worst drop-off in quality I've ever heard. I actually saw them, was enjoying their set. Til Phil said, "this song is off our new album coming out soon." Then everyone in the band put microphones up to their anuses and just shit everywhere. Or at least metaphorically.

Ordered this + Zombie (clear) EP off of Amazon.ca.

Going out on a limb with Dead Throne, not knowing the pressing info/hearing the rest of the album, but I also really wanted the clear EP, and there were only four left, and the two of them together = free shipping :P

Scratch that, cancelled the order and ordered the clear Zombie EP + Thrice - Major/Minor instead.

I'll pick this up later if it's good.

I laughed pretty hard at the "All That Remains" comparison. Fall of Ideals to Overcome is probably the worst drop-off in quality I've ever heard. I actually saw them, was enjoying their set. Til Phil said, "this song is off our new album coming out soon." Then everyone in the band put microphones up to their anuses and just shit everywhere. Or at least metaphorically.

I really hate when bands get softer and softer every release they have. Fall of Ideals is such a amazing album, definitely a full listen to album.

• 1 month later...