YOB, White Hills, Graveyard, Botch, WZombie more!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want that EW 7" but I just can't pay that much for a 7". Rise Above needs to get some proper US distribution set up. If you're interested in trading one, let me know if you have a want list. I have a lot of duplicates and just stuff I've bought just for future trade bait but I haven't had the time to get a list of all of it together.

I haven't updated my want list in forever. If you get a list together of your trade bait pm me and maybe we can work something out.

I've been trying to get it done. You'll probably sell out before I get it together but it's no biggie. I would like to get the purple to be honest. Do you know what's up with that? Probably just gonna go up at random on the Rise site I'm assuming. The clear tour copies are going for $50 consistently. Crazy fucks must shit money to spend $50 on a brand new 7". Also noticed that one dude who sells multiple copies of rare Melvins shit has sold 8 copies of the clear version. His name on eBay is "record_flipper." He must have a damn good plug. He usually gets stuff really early as well.

I haven't updated my want list in forever. If you get a list together of your trade bait pm me and maybe we can work something out.

I've been trying to get it done. You'll probably sell out before I get it together but it's no biggie. I would like to get the purple to be honest. Do you know what's up with that? Probably just gonna go up at random on the Rise site I'm assuming. The clear tour copies are going for $50 consistently. Crazy fucks must shit money to spend $50 on a brand new 7". Also noticed that one dude who sells multiple copies of rare Melvins shit has sold 8 copies of the clear version. His name on eBay is "record_flipper." He must have a damn good plug. He usually gets stuff really early as well.

Yeah, I have no idea on the purple copies. I've tried to order direct from Rise Above before but after about 20 emails they finally told me I have to use a distributor.

was waiting to see if if popped up, but might as well ask - any plans to get the Nidingr lp that Jester put out?

It's possible but it could be a while. I made a couple great transactions with Jester/Neuropa last year but this year I've had trouble getting in contact with them. They must have a lot on their plate right now.