F/Smore added ADTI, TWY, TWDY. STD...

jenkem

There was actually plenty of evidence that made me trust this individual. The prices weren't that unbelievable either.

What is actually grating me is this: I always check their Paypal status and they were "verified" - when I filed my complaint today they were "unverified" - well fuck me.

I don't care to call anyone names either way but I hope this gives everyone on here, including myself, to give pause to dealing with new people. I've bought online since the day eBay started and have never once had an issue. I know that probably makes me lucky more than anything but it's nice to have a site like this where we can find people to deal with honestly and courteously. It sucks to have this happen and I imagine that if Jenkem/couponclipper were legit they would have responded already. They logged in after Daieii found that inconsistency and they chose not to respond.

Thank goodness for buyer protection.

Well said. Did they even have an address or phone number attached to their Paypal. I forget if you can actually get that information. I guess none of it would be legit anyways.

Hey, I almost hit this guy up too. All this madness broke shortly before I was going to msg them. Just pointing out some tips to prevent this in the future. It just seems that there is a new thread about bogus sellers on here on a daily basis.

Peeps need to wise up!!!!

I've been hustled on the webzz before; live and learn. Tryin' to share what I've learned.

Hey, I almost hit this guy up too. All this madness broke shortly before I was going to msg them. Just pointing out some tips to prevent this in the future. It just seems that there is a new thread about bogus sellers on here on a daily basis.

Peeps need to wise up!!!!

I've been hustled on the webzz before; live and learn. Tryin' to share what I've learned.

[image]

So do I go through the Resolution Center or is there some other way of expediting the process. Apparently they're having me compose a message "to the seller." Is this how you'ev all gone about this?

Thanks for any helpful comments.

I called them because for some reason, I couldn't get to the actual transaction through Paypal. They opened a claim and escalated it immediately. Once I mentioned how it was a proved scammer, they were very nice. Said the seller has 10 days to respond, but could be less if they receive multiple cases in a short amount of time. \

Dealing with Paypal, I don't imagine I'll get payment for another month.

So do I go through the Resolution Center or is there some other way of expediting the process. Apparently they're having me compose a message "to the seller." Is this how you'ev all gone about this?

Thanks for any helpful comments.

I called them because for some reason, I couldn't get to the actual transaction through Paypal. They opened a claim and escalated it immediately. Once I mentioned how it was a proved scammer, they were very nice. Said the seller has 10 days to respond, but could be less if they receive multiple cases in a short amount of time. \

Dealing with Paypal, I don't imagine I'll get payment for another month.

It is McPherson.

I haven't had much trouble from anyone on VC to date. I learned to throw my references in my signature. There are dozens of folks on here that i haven't yet dealt with that I know I can trust thanks to the Awesome Buyers thread. Caution will have to prevail going forward.

Thanks, guys! No Junkies for me....

Sucks this dick still has 10 days to respond to PayPal's communication...

I def feel like a dumbass...I still want Through Being Cool...haha

I hear ya.

I definitely feel dumb. The guy did his research and knew what people would pay for without it being too obvious (like a "BRAND NEW DEJA VINYL $25!"). I really wanted the Blink 182 S/T vinyl. Sucks.

I wish we could have "VC Verified" or something to that matter over in the avie/member area on threads. And to earn this, a member has to have at least 10 or so + mentions in the Awesome Buyers Thread. I mean, one or two mentions from solid members in there is enough IMHO, but I don't have the time to dig through all those pages.

I wish we could have "VC Verified" or something to that matter over in the avie/member area on threads. And to earn this, a member has to have at least 10 or so + mentions in the Awesome Buyers Thread. I mean, one or two mentions from solid members in there is enough IMHO, but I don't have the time to dig through all those pages.

Search, it's a wonderful feature.