Enough with the abbreviations etc...

hickey

I'm all for this. For years on other boards I've sat confused while people have a huge conversation about 3 or 4 letters that I still haven't deciphered.

And while I let lol fly way too much (not so much on the boards, but in IM), I really like it when people use reasonably-proper English. The internet and texting are destroying the language, so I'm doing my best to resist.

so...what's "JHCATFHOTA"?

I have a friend that does that all the time in IM conversations, every time I have no idea who or what he's talking about.

It's this band I heard once called: Jesus H. Christ And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse...it was the longest band name I could think of.

i believe its the four HORNsmen of the apocalyspe.. they have a great track called Connecticuts' for F***ing.

Does anyone have a copy of

Fiona Apple McAfee Maggart - WHEN THE PAWN hits the conflicts he thinks like a king. What he knows throws the blows when he goes to the fight. And he'll win the whole thing before he enters the ring. There's no body to batter when your mind is your might. So when you go solo, you hold your own hand. And remember that depth is the greatest of heights. And if you know where you stand, then you know where to land. And if you fall it won't matter, cuz you know that you're right