NHL PLayoffs

[image]

100% Backed.

Those commies are done, no matter how hard the NHL tries to screw the Flyers out of every game. I don't even care who comes next. Bring on the Canadiens or the Rangers or whoever, it doesn't matter. How great will it be to see the Flyers bitch slap Greg Louganis and the rest of the Penguins in the East finals.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

100% Backed.

Those commies are done, no matter how hard the NHL tries to screw the Flyers out of every game. I don't even care who comes next. Bring on the Canadiens or the Rangers or whoever, it doesn't matter. How great will it be to see the Flyers bitch slap Greg Louganis and the rest of the Penguins in the East finals.

The only thing the Cryers could do to the Pens is "slap" them. They sure as hell won't win a 7 game series.

The Flyers are a disgrace to hockey and the NHL.

Then you're just gonna get beat by Montreal anyways. Which is REALLY hard for me to say since I'm a Leafs fan.

I would much rather see Pittsburgh take it than Montreal, but I just think Montreal is too good right now. Except for last night of course. That was a shit storm.

Price, wow, what a goof. I think if we met Montreal in the conference final that he could def. fold. I respect Montreal, but if Boston is roughing them up a bit, they don't worry me, at all.

I wouldn't really say they're roughing him up. It was only one game, and the dude is unflappable, especially for a guy who's only 20. He's going to be the best goalie in the NHL someday.

If I was a team that had to play Montreal in the playoffs, I'd be very worried about him.

How the hell did that happen? I'm quoting myself?

Anyways, the Flyers aren't a disgrace to hockey and the NHL. They're one of the more storied teams in the league. The Ducks and the Lightning winning the Cup is a disgrace to hockey.

Both those teams earned their Cups. Whats a disgrace to hockey is shit like Dan Carcillo and Jordan Tootoo trying to hurt people. Don't bring that "traditional" market stuff here, its garbage. I absolutely hate the Ducks with my entire being. Their fanbase, for the most part, is made up of bros who don't know Eddie Shore from Eddie Murphy. However, the punched every team they played in the mouth and no team stepped up and punched back. That's why they won. TB won because their three players and their goalie just beat everyone. Fair and square. Vinny, St. Louis, and Richards were players that year.

Guest scriptedrain

The Flyers are a disgrace to hockey and the NHL.

Haha, that priceless coming from a guy who roots for the team that leads the league in unsportsman diving calls.

You'll quickly learn that Kirby knows nothing. He talks shit, and that's basically all you can take his word as. Fact is that if they didn't get Crosby, the team wouldn't even exist.

Haha, that priceless coming from a guy who roots for the team that leads the league in unsportsman diving calls.

Source?

I know Ruutu has two, but that's all I can think of. I think Malkin might have gotten one.

Didn't Malkin get one the final game of the year right at the end of the game?

You'll quickly learn that Kirby knows nothing. He talks shit, and that's basically all you can take his word as. Fact is that if they didn't get Crosby, the team wouldn't even exist.

It's being a sports fan. Talking shit is what makes it fun. I really couldn't give a shit about the Penguins. They aren't even on the Flyer's rivalry radar. They are probably in a group with Toronto and Ottowa behind the Rangers and the Devils.

I know nothing?

Dude, you're a joke.

I've been a hockey fan my entire life! My mom used to be friends with a bunch of Penguins players from the 70s and my aunt dated one. No one notable, so I'm not dropping names here, but I was practically raised on hockey. I grew up watching the game more than football, which is BIGGER than Jesus in Pittsburgh. I spent the majority of my grade school years at a rink or around hockey players. I've missed maybe 5 total Pens games in the last year or so.

Don't give me this I don't know anything about hockey.

The Pens wouldn't exist w/out Crosby? I think you misspelled Lemiuex. But, I think I see what you mean, you're a Flyers fan so you're naturally jealous that the Pens have the best player in the NHL on their team. Especially since that goon Hatcher cheap shotted him a few years back. Also, I think you forgot about a few players named Malkin, Fluery, Malone, Gonchar, Letang, etc. that would have kept the team in Pittsburgh even w/out Crosby.

A bitter Flyer's fan you are.

How the hell did that happen? I'm quoting myself?

Anyways, the Flyers aren't a disgrace to hockey and the NHL. They're one of the more storied teams in the league. The Ducks and the Lightning winning the Cup is a disgrace to hockey.

Both those teams earned their Cups. Whats a disgrace to hockey is shit like Dan Carcillo and Jordan Tootoo trying to hurt people. Don't bring that "traditional" market stuff here, its garbage. I absolutely hate the Ducks with my entire being. Their fanbase, for the most part, is made up of bros who don't know Eddie Shore from Eddie Murphy. However, the punched every team they played in the mouth and no team stepped up and punched back. That's why they won. TB won because their three players and their goalie just beat everyone. Fair and square. Vinny, St. Louis, and Richards were players that year.

who the hell has carillo intentionally hurt? i've yet to see one person in his 2 years at wbs, and following him since his trade to the yotes. he's a great physical player. he's not chris simon or ryan hollweg or a flyer player. he makes big hits, but they're good hockey hits. and he's always the first to drop the gloves if someone has a problem with it.

remember a few months back when Eager was running his mouth, BGL told him lets go, Eager bitched out, then waited til BGL had his back turned and boarded him? that's the shit that's bad for hockey. at least that bitch got what was coming to him, getting his ass handed to him by scary gary, who's old enough to be his father.

[image]

[image]

I don't even know how to respond to this, I haven't actually heard a Pittsburgh Penguins fan speak in like 18 years until now. 18 years, that is about how many years it took of the league fixing the lottery draft in the Pens favor so they could stop competing for the Calder Cup and come back to the big kids league, right?

Carcillo hits people to hurt them. He plays in the Pacific I watch him 8 times a year now. I watched him hit Tom Preissing while Preissing had his backed turned to the boards, 2-3 feet away from them because he got bumped by someone who he wasn't willing to pick a fight. I believe Ivannans. The Kings' enforcers who's about 6'3" 250. And I'm not saying Carcillo has hurt anyone, yet but he tries to hurt people when he hits them. There's a difference between that and others who hit to intimidate but not to hurt, like Sarich's hit on Marleau.

Tootoo does the same crap as do others, not saying Carcillo is the #1 enemy. However, he's one of about 5-10 players who do things that are horrible for hockey.