NHL PLayoffs

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i know is that the blues are on their way to another high draft pick. but we did beat detroit in detroit tonight in OT on brad boyes's 40th of the year. dude is a stud. tomorrow chicago comes to town and it's going to be fight night at the scott trade center. break out the bob probert and tony twist sweaters!

I hate Ottawa. For obvious reasons.

Pens looked pretty good against the Rangers today.

Anyone who doubts Fluery right now is an idiot. He has been practically unbeatable since coming back from injury.

hells yes pittsburgh! *high five*

fluery needs to bring back the yellow pads...

I hate Ottawa. For obvious reasons.

Pens looked pretty good against the Rangers today.

Anyone who doubts Fluery right now is an idiot. He has been practically unbeatable since coming back from injury.

hells yes pittsburgh! *high five*

fluery needs to bring back the yellow pads...

No way! He switched them because it's harder for the shooters to see.

At this point I just want Stamkos

That and a goaltender. I give your Kings a couple years and they'll be a pretty scary offensive threat. Right now they're just scary.

Eh, offensively we're fine, we've scored a ton of goals. Its defense that needs help. That said we also need a second top-flight center. I'm betting Bernier will be something special but we also have Zatkoff (plays for Miami of Ohio) in the system along with about 4-5 other good goaltenders. We're a lot better than most teams realize we just play in the best division in hockey.

That and a goaltender. I give your Kings a couple years and they'll be a pretty scary offensive threat. Right now they're just scary.

Eh, offensively we're fine, we've scored a ton of goals. Its defense that needs help. That said we also need a second top-flight center. I'm betting Bernier will be something special but we also have Zatkoff (plays for Miami of Ohio) in the system along with about 4-5 other good goaltenders. We're a lot better than most teams realize we just play in the best division in hockey.

Well this does look like the year to have a top-3 pick and searching for a defenseman. But if given the choice I'd easily pick Stamkos and then ship one of your forwards to some team for a defenseman.

Like shipping Brown to Vancouver for Salo. Works for me!