Set Sale - 7"s and more LP's added...

divorceinvitation

Hi…here’s some decent-to-great LP’s that really need a new home. $10 minimum purchase. All prices are PPD in the states and Canadians will need to add a buck or two depending on size of order. I will ship internationally, but I will also need the full and accurate shipping amount to be added to the total (we will work this out via PM). Please PM me ONLY as opposed to posting dibs on the thread (I am liable the latter). I might add a handful of LP’s and 7”s throughout the day, but that depends on other variables and I wouldn’t wait on it (I may not have time). This sale will only be going on for 2 - 3 days, so act now if you want something.

LP’s

311 “Transistor” 2LP original 1997 gatefold in EX condition and the vinyl is NM. $35

Abattoir “The Only Safe Place” LP on Combat. Original. NM. $8

Abner Jay “The Story of…” LP on Mississippi Records. NM. $8

The Apartments “The Evening Visits…” LP on Rough Trade. Original. NM. $15

Ariel Pink “Loverboy” 2LP – 2009 reissue in NM to MINT condition. OOP $20

Beyonce “B’Day” – 2LP MINT UNPLAYED $5

Blues Control s/t LP on Holy Mountain – NM to MINT and in shrink. $8

Blues Control "Puff" LP orig – NM to MINT and in shrink. $10

Brian Eno “The BBC Sessions” LP – MINT $10

Calm s/t LP – NM and OOP post-Mohinder project. Great heavy and drone-y post-hardcore record. $10

Cave In “Antenna” 2LP – on black vinyl. MINT UNPLAYED. $10

The Chills “I Love My Leather Jacket” b/w “The Great Escape” 12” orig NM all around. $15

Comets on Fire “Avatar” LP on Sub Pop with insert. $8

Copywrite “The High Exhaulted” 2LP original first pressing on Fat Beats. OOP. NM. $15

Danava “Quiet Babies Astray In A Manger” SEALED $10

Daniel Lanois “Belladonna” LP – MINT UNPLAYED $5

Drunkdriver s/t LP on Load. NM to MINT. $10

Eddy Detroit “Philosopher’s Journey” LP – reissue from 2010. MINT Unplayed. Sun City Girls collaborator. $10

Fabulous Diamonds s/t LP – on Siltbreeze. MINT. $8

Four Hundred Years “Transmit Failure” LP with insert. NM. $10

The Germs “What We Do Is Secret” LP on Slash in shrink. $15

George Brigman “Jungle Rot” LP – on Mississippi Records…NM to Mint and still in shrink. $10

Golden Birthday “Infinite Leagues” on clear. MINT. $5

Gowns “For The Maples” LP – MINT UNPLAYED $8

Group Inerane “Guitars from Agadez Vol 3” LP – on Sublime Frequences. MINT UNPLAYED $12

Iggy Pop and the Stooges “Raw Power” – Dutch pressing. Original CBS orange label. NMINT all around. $10

Jad Fair “Best Wishes” LP – original pressing. EX cond vinyl with minor wear on cover (no splits). $5

John Maus “Love Is Real” LP – MINT UNPLAYED and OOP. On CLEAR vinyl. $15

Jr. and His Soulettes – out of print repress on Moore Records. MINT! $15

Karen Dalton “In My Own Time” LP – reiss on Light In The Attic….NMINT to MINT $10

Kayo Dot / Bloody Panda split LP on grey and orange splotch vinyl. NMINT to MINT all around. $10

Kayo Dot “Drowning Anemone” 2LP on silver/gold – NMINT – $20

Kayo Dot “Coyote” LP on blue. NMINT. $20

Kid Rock “Yodeling In The Valley” 12” 4-song EP original on Top Dog Records. Released in 1990. Vinyl is NM. Cover shows minor wear without splits. Hilarious. $10

Killing Joke “Almost Red” 12” cover is VG++ and vinyl is NM. $5

King Snake Roost “Ground Into The Dirt” LP – on AmRep. NM. $10

King Tubby “Meets Rockers Uptown” LP – on Clock Tower. $20

Liars s/t 12” – on black vinyl with poster insert. Handheld Heart. $10

Little Stevie McCabe “Sweat It Out” 12” MINT UNPLAYED $20

Lush “Mad Love” – 4-song EP released in 1989. Original on 4AD. Great early shoegaze moment that actually gets noisy and heavy. NM. $10

Manticore “For Rats and Plague” on Hell’s Headbangers. 2006 pressing. NM. $10

Mariah Carey “E=MC2” on 2LP – NEW MINT $10

The Milkshakes “Sing and Play 20 Rock and Roll Hits” – NMINT orig released in 1983. $20

The Milkshakes “Showcase” LP on Milkshake Productions. Original pressing from 1984. $20

Modest Mouse / 764-HERO 12” EP – orig on Suicide Squeeze. NM all around. $15

Necropolis “Contemplating Slaughter” – NMINT to MINT thrash / crossover LP on Bomp! of all labels. Still in shrink. Not the Ohio band. Not bad! This never shows up. $10

Nite Jewel “Good Evening” LP – orig 1st pressing from 2008. Sought-after Ariel Pink-related and way out of print. $25

Pere Ubu “360 Degrees of Simulated Stereo” LP – original on Rough Trade. NM. $15

Posies “Dear 23” LP – original pressing. $20

Public Image “First Issue” LP – original on Virgin. With inner sleeve. NM all around! $15

Roxy Music “Better Than Food” LP – original pressing on Anti-Gravity Records. EX cond. $15

Serge Gainsbourg “Histoire de Melody Nelson” on Light In the Attic reissue. NMINT. $13

Sic Alps “Pleasures and Treasures” LP NMINT to MINT all around and original. $12

Simple Saucer “Cyborgs Revisited” LP still in shrink on Get Back! 2003 pressing in NM to MINT. $10

Skeleton Witch “Breathing the Fire” LP on black and on Prosthetic. NM to MINT gatefold. $10

SUNN O)) “Oracle” LP on black. Orig. NM. $8

SUNN O)) “Domkirke” 2LP on black. NM $10

Spacemen 3 5-song 12" from 2009. Ed of 1000 and OOP. On The Great Pop Supplement and on CLEAR vinyl. NM to MINT. $10

Spitboy s/t LP with booklet. Original. $7

Tropa Macaca Sensacao Do Principio SEALED on Siltbreeze $8

The Undertones s/t LP – original UK Sire pressing with original inner sleeve. NM or better. $10

U.S. Girls s/t LP on Siltbreeze – NMINT to MINT. $7

Velvet Underground “Live At Max’s Kansas City” orig on Cotillion. NM all around. $5

Velvet Underground s/t LP – orig on MGM from 1969. NM ALL AROUND! Amazing shape! $20

Warhammer 48K LP on Permanent Records…this is the first release on Permanent. $15

Wolfbrigade “A D-Beat Odyssey” 12” on Havoc. NMINT. $5

Wrath “Nothing To Fear” LP on Enigma Records. NM to MINT. $10

v/a Stars Kill Rock comp LP – original with hand-screened cover. #’d ed of 808. Has Karp, Tiger Trap, godHeadsilo, Frumpies, Versus, Slant 6, Mary Lou Lord, Hugggy Bear, Heroin, Pansy Division, and more. MINT with insert. $15

Here's the additions....same stuff applies (see intro to lead post)....

7”

Anubi “Sucemus Skambes” (original RARE BM single) $15

The Bats “Don’t You Rise” $5

Beat Happening “Sea Hunt” $3

Burzum “Feeble Screams” (original pressing) $20

Charles Albright “I’m Happy I’m A Genius” $3

Charlie Feathers “Corrine, Corrina” (Sun Demos released on Norton) $3

Charlie Feathers “Frankie and Johnny” (ditto) $3

Clockcleaner “Frogrammer” $3

Clockcleaner “Dick” $3

Courtney Love “Hey Antoinette” $4

Emperor “Witches Sabbath” pressing on yellow vinyl $20

Free Kitten “John Starks Blues” on In The Red $5

Gun Outfit 3-song EP $3

Hospitals / Afrirampo split $5

Indian Jewelry “In Love With Loving” $3

Isengard “Dark Lord of Gorgoroth” (original RARE pressing…) $15

Kurt Vile “He’s Alright” $3

M.O.T.O. “Hammeroid!” (original 1988 pressing on Tulpa) $25

M.O.T.O. “El Stop” on Baby Killer $5

Panda Bear “Techno” $4

The Pastels “Speeding Motorcycle” on Paperhouse $5

Slayer “World Painted Blood” / “Atrocity Vendor” on red $5

TV on the Radio “New Health Rock” $5

The William Hooker Group “Vulnerability” $5

Jawbreaker “Live At Gilman St.” on white $15

Tyvek “Needles Drop” 2x7” orig on What’s Your Rupture (blk vinyl) $10

10”s

Bonnie Prince Billy / Matt Sweeney split 10” on Drag City SEALED “Life in Muscle” $7

Germs “(Cat’s Clause)” on Munster – NM - $10

Truly “Blue Flame Ford” on colored…MINT…$7

Just Added LP’s:

Azure Ray "Hold On Love" - NM LP released in 2003. $5

Blues Magoos “Electric Comic Book” (WITH COMIC BOOK – original stereo pressing on Mercury….MG 21104….cover grades NM in shrink and the vinyl grades EX++/NM- in beautiful shape) $15

Blues Control “Puff” – NM shape. Orig. $12

Deaf Dealer “Keeper Of The Flame” LP on Metal Blade – cutout but EX $8

Dignan Porch “Deluded” MINT $7

Green On Red “Scapegoat” – very RARE 1991 LP – UK only pressing on China Records. NM all around and has original lyric sleeve. $15

Grouper “Dragging A Dead Deer Up A Hill” – 3rd pressing in MINT shape. OOP. $15

Ice Age “New Brigade” – MINT (played once) $10

Mag & The Suspects “Thousands Dead” 12” EP 5-songs and original pressing on Virgin Records from 1981. NM all around and very hard to find. $15

Moon Duo “2” – “Love On The Sea” / “E-Z Street Ext” on Sick Thirst Records. NM to MINT. $10

Mull Historical Society “Us” 2xLP MINT UNPLAYED $12

Rein Sanction “Mariposa” original Sub Pop pressing from 1992. NM all around. $10

Slayer “Christ Illusion” – SEALED 1st pressing on RED vinyl. Gatefold. MINT. $20

Yeah Yeah Noh “The Peel Sessions” LP – released in 1986. Original. Hard as hell to find and a great document of this very obscure C86/post-punk/twee anarcho-shamble band. $20

v/a “Time Between” – a really RARE Byrds tribute from the mid-80’s with Dinosaur Jr., Giant Sand, Richard Thompson, Thin White Rope, The Chills, and more. NM to MINT with cutout. On Communion/Imaginary Records. $20

Soul Junk “1951” original on Shrimper. NM all around. $10

Wedding Present “YeahYeahYeahYeahYeah” 12” EP 4-song original on Island $5

Ok, here's my updated list. Some prices have been adjusted and purchases have been removed. Please go by this list and none of the previous ones... $10 minimum, please.

7”

Anubi “Sucemus Skambes” (original RARE BM single) $15

The Bats “Don’t You Rise” $5

Beat Happening “Sea Hunt” $3

Burzum “Feeble Screams” (original pressing) $15

Charles Albright “I’m Happy I’m A Genius” $3

Charlie Feathers “Corrine, Corrina” (Sun Demos released on Norton) $3

Charlie Feathers “Frankie and Johnny” (ditto) $3

Clockcleaner “Frogrammer” $3

Clockcleaner “Dick” $3

Courtney Love “Hey Antoinette” $4

Emperor “Witches Sabbath” pressing on yellow vinyl $15

Free Kitten “John Starks Blues” on In The Red $5

Gun Outfit 3-song EP $3

Hospitals / Afrirampo split $5

Indian Jewelry “In Love With Loving” $3

Isengard “Dark Lord of Gorgoroth” (original RARE pressing…) $15

Kurt Vile “He’s Alright” $3

M.O.T.O. “Hammeroid!” (original 1988 pressing on Tulpa) $25

M.O.T.O. “El Stop” on Baby Killer $5

Panda Bear “Techno” $4

The Pastels “Speeding Motorcycle” on Paperhouse $5

Slayer “World Painted Blood” / “Atrocity Vendor” on red $5

TV on the Radio “New Health Rock” $5

The William Hooker Group “Vulnerability” $5

Jawbreaker “Live At Gilman St.” on white $15

Tyvek “Needles Drop” 2x7” orig on What’s Your Rupture (blk vinyl) $10

10”s

Bonnie Prince Billy / Matt Sweeney split 10” on Drag City SEALED “Life in Muscle” $7

Germs “(Cat’s Clause)” on Munster – NM - $10

Truly “Blue Flame Ford” on colored…MINT…$7

LP's

Azure Ray "Hold On Love" - NM LP released in 2003. $5

Blues Magoos “Electric Comic Book” (WITH COMIC BOOK – original stereo pressing on Mercury….MG 21104….cover grades NM in shrink and the vinyl grades EX++/NM- in beautiful shape) $15

Blues Control “Puff” – NM shape. Orig. $10

Deaf Dealer “Keeper Of The Flame” LP on Metal Blade – cutout but EX $8

Dignan Porch “Deluded” MINT $7

Green On Red “Scapegoat” – very RARE 1991 LP – UK only pressing on China Records. NM all around and has original lyric sleeve. $15

Grouper “Dragging A Dead Deer Up A Hill” – 3rd pressing in MINT shape. OOP. $15

Ice Age “New Brigade” – MINT (played once) $10

Mag & The Suspects “Thousands Dead” 12” EP 5-songs and original pressing on Virgin Records from 1981. NM all around and very hard to find. $15

Moon Duo “2” – “Love On The Sea” / “E-Z Street Ext” on Sick Thirst Records. NM to MINT. $10

Mull Historical Society “Us” 2xLP MINT UNPLAYED $12

Rein Sanction “Mariposa” original Sub Pop pressing from 1992. NM all around. $10

Slayer “Christ Illusion” – SEALED 1st pressing on RED vinyl. Gatefold. MINT. $20

Yeah Yeah Noh “The Peel Sessions” LP – released in 1986. Original. Hard as hell to find and a great document of this very obscure C86/post-punk/twee anarcho-shamble band. $15

v/a “Time Between” – a really RARE Byrds tribute from the mid-80’s with Dinosaur Jr., Giant Sand, Richard Thompson, Thin White Rope, The Chills, and more. NM to MINT with cutout. On Communion/Imaginary Records. $15

Soul Junk “1951” original on Shrimper. NM all around. $10

Wedding Present “YeahYeahYeahYeahYeah” 12” EP 4-song original on Island $5

311 “Transistor” 2LP original 1997 gatefold in EX condition and the vinyl is NM. $30

Abattoir “The Only Safe Place” LP on Combat. Original. NM. $8

Abner Jay “The Story of…” LP on Mississippi Records. NM. $8

The Apartments “The Evening Visits…” LP on Rough Trade. Original. NM. $15

Ariel Pink “Loverboy” 2LP – 2009 reissue in NM to MINT condition. OOP $20

Beyonce “B’Day” – 2LP MINT UNPLAYED $5

Blues Control s/t LP on Holy Mountain – NM to MINT and in shrink. $8

Blues Control "Puff" LP orig – NM to MINT and in shrink. $10

Brian Eno “The BBC Sessions” LP – MINT $10

Calm s/t LP – NM and OOP post-Mohinder project. Great heavy and drone-y post-hardcore record. $10

Cave In “Antenna” 2LP – on black vinyl. MINT UNPLAYED. $10

The Chills “I Love My Leather Jacket” b/w “The Great Escape” 12” orig NM all around. $15

Comets on Fire “Avatar” LP on Sub Pop with insert. $8

Copywrite “The High Exhaulted” 2LP original first pressing on Fat Beats. OOP. NM. $15

Danava “Quiet Babies Astray In A Manger” SEALED $10

Daniel Lanois “Belladonna” LP – MINT UNPLAYED $5

Drunkdriver s/t LP on Load. NM to MINT. $10

Eddy Detroit “Philosopher’s Journey” LP – reissue from 2010. MINT Unplayed. Sun City Girls collaborator. $10

Fabulous Diamonds s/t LP – on Siltbreeze. MINT. $8

Four Hundred Years “Transmit Failure” LP with insert. NM. $10

The Germs “What We Do Is Secret” LP on Slash in shrink. $15

George Brigman “Jungle Rot” LP – on Mississippi Records…NM to Mint and still in shrink. $10

Golden Birthday “Infinite Leagues” on clear. MINT. $5

Gowns “For The Maples” LP – MINT UNPLAYED $8

Group Inerane “Guitars from Agadez Vol 3” LP – on Sublime Frequences. MINT UNPLAYED $12

Iggy Pop and the Stooges “Raw Power” – Dutch pressing. Original CBS orange label. NMINT all around. $10

Jad Fair “Best Wishes” LP – original pressing. EX cond vinyl with minor wear on cover (no splits). $5

John Maus “Love Is Real” LP – MINT UNPLAYED and OOP. On CLEAR vinyl. $15

Jr. and His Soulettes – out of print repress on Moore Records. MINT! $15

Karen Dalton “In My Own Time” LP – reiss on Light In The Attic….NMINT to MINT $10

Kid Rock “Yodeling In The Valley” 12” 4-song EP original on Top Dog Records. Released in 1990. Vinyl is NM. Cover shows minor wear without splits. Hilarious. $10

Killing Joke “Almost Red” 12” cover is VG++ and vinyl is NM. $5

King Snake Roost “Ground Into The Dirt” LP – on AmRep. NM. $10

King Tubby “Meets Rockers Uptown” LP – on Clock Tower. $15

Liars s/t 12” – on black vinyl with poster insert. Handheld Heart. $10

Little Stevie McCabe “Sweat It Out” 12” MINT UNPLAYED $20

Lush “Mad Love” – 4-song EP released in 1989. Original on 4AD. Great early shoegaze moment that actually gets noisy and heavy. NM. $10

Manticore “For Rats and Plague” on Hell’s Headbangers. 2006 pressing. NM. $10

Mariah Carey “E=MC2” on 2LP – NEW MINT $10

The Milkshakes “Sing and Play 20 Rock and Roll Hits” – NMINT orig released in 1983. $20

The Milkshakes “Showcase” LP on Milkshake Productions. Original pressing from 1984. $20

Necropolis “Contemplating Slaughter” – NMINT to MINT thrash / crossover LP on Bomp! of all labels. Still in shrink. Not the Ohio band. Not bad! This never shows up. $10

Nite Jewel “Good Evening” LP – orig 1st pressing from 2008. Sought-after Ariel Pink-related and way out of print. $25

Pere Ubu “360 Degrees of Simulated Stereo” LP – original on Rough Trade. NM. $15

Posies “Dear 23” LP – original pressing. $20

Public Image “First Issue” LP – original on Virgin. With inner sleeve. NM all around! $15

Roxy Music “Better Than Food” LP – original pressing on Anti-Gravity Records. EX cond. $15

Serge Gainsbourg “Histoire de Melody Nelson” on Light In the Attic reissue. NMINT. $13

Sic Alps “Pleasures and Treasures” LP NMINT to MINT all around and original. $12

Simple Saucer “Cyborgs Revisited” LP still in shrink on Get Back! 2003 pressing in NM to MINT. $10

Skeleton Witch “Breathing the Fire” LP on black and on Prosthetic. NM to MINT gatefold. $10

SUNN O)) “Oracle” LP on black. Orig. NM. $8

SUNN O)) “Domkirke” 2LP on black. NM $10

Spitboy s/t LP with booklet. Original. $7

Tropa Macaca Sensacao Do Principio SEALED on Siltbreeze $8

The Undertones s/t LP – original UK Sire pressing with original inner sleeve. NM or better. $10

U.S. Girls s/t LP on Siltbreeze – NMINT to MINT. $7

Velvet Underground “Live At Max’s Kansas City” orig on Cotillion. NM all around. $5

Velvet Underground s/t LP – orig on MGM from 1969. NM ALL AROUND! Amazing shape! $20

Warhammer 48K LP on Permanent Records…this is the first release on Permanent. $15

Wolfbrigade “A D-Beat Odyssey” 12” on Havoc. NMINT. $5

Wrath “Nothing To Fear” LP on Enigma Records. NM to MINT. $10

v/a Stars Kill Rock comp LP – original with hand-screened cover. #’d ed of 808. Has Karp, Tiger Trap, godHeadsilo, Frumpies, Versus, Slant 6, Mary Lou Lord, Hugggy Bear, Heroin, Pansy Division, and more. MINT with insert. $15

....and here's the last of the LP additions. Good stuff...

The Hidden Hand "The Resurrection of Whiskey Foote" LP (blk vinyl) - MINT...played once $15

Jesu s/t 2LP picture disc...vinyl is in MINT shape and cover is NM $30

Jessamine 2LP collection of singles on Histrionic - NMINT to MINT $10

Motorpsycho "Little Lucid Moments" 2LP - MINT UNPLAYED $20

Dinosaur Jr "Bug" - original on SST...cover is VG+++ and the vinyl shows a paper scuff or two but plays awesome $20

Sigur Ros "Baba Tiki Di Do" 12" - NMINT $7

be a little weary of this guy. wanted to buy something and he sent me his paypal info. then i asked for pics of the record before i paid, but in response he said it was sold. so everything seemed fine and he wanted to sell me something up until i asked for pics. so he either A: can't keep track of what he's doing and is having mutliple people pay for the same records, or B: doesn't actually have any of this stuff he is trying to sell.

did the same thing with me too. i asked for pictures before i was willing to pay for something. never heard back from him again. it's been two days. so like you said he is most likely trying to sell things he does not actually have.

be a little weary of this guy. wanted to buy something and he sent me his paypal info. then i asked for pics of the record before i paid, but in response he said it was sold. so everything seemed fine and he wanted to sell me something up until i asked for pics. so he either A: can't keep track of what he's doing and is having mutliple people pay for the same records, or B: doesn't actually have any of this stuff he is trying to sell.

did the same thing with me too. i asked for pictures before i was willing to pay for something. never heard back from him again. it's been two days. so like you said he is most likely trying to sell things he does not actually have.