YESSSSSSS!!

yeah thats fucked up kirb.

see, the tickets are my girlfriends birthday present from a month ago... and when I saw they sold out last year in 15 minutes I knew that I was going to have to take the first tickets I got. $300 bucks later i've got two tickets and a very happy girlfriend.

I imagine it was just the onslaught of people hitting the website that caused it.

I've never been to a playoff game, in any of the pro sports and I was really looking forward to this.

I'm rich, I might just outright buy some off someone for a crazy price.

stubhub had tickets already for sale a few days ago from season ticket holders for close to what I paid... not nearly as good of seats, but still. there will 100% be tickets for sale for the games, if you're willing to spend the money that is.

Doesn't everyone hate the Flyers?

nope. someone came to the comeback kid show I did last week wearing a flyers jersey and I told him he's not allowed in until he takes that jersey off. so after being pissed off at me about that and realizing I was serious he went to his car and took it off and came back.

Doesn't everyone hate the Flyers?

nope. someone came to the comeback kid show I did last week wearing a flyers jersey and I told him he's not allowed in until he takes that jersey off. so after being pissed off at me about that and realizing I was serious he went to his car and took it off and came back.

haha, +1 for that/flyers hate

So much hate for the Flyers.

If we play them in the playoffs we should sit Crosby, Malkin, Hossa, and Sykora because the Philly goons will just rough them up.

...until Laraque comes out and just bashes their skulls in.

I am soooooo stoked for the playoffs.

Everyone should watch the Pens on NBC on Sunday!

So much hate for the Flyers.

If we play them in the playoffs we should sit Crosby, Malkin, Hossa, and Sykora because the Philly goons will just rough them up.

...until Laraque comes out and just bashes their skulls in.

I am soooooo stoked for the playoffs.

Everyone should watch the Pens on NBC on Sunday!

If I saw any team sit their stars like that, I would think so low of them for the rest of my days. If your pussy stars can't take a hit or two, they need to think of a new profession.