New RHCP album

I've been looking and haven't found any info about the Vinyl release either :-/. The good news is that Flea mentioned that there would definitely be a vinyl release. I'm just surprised it isn't up for pre-order yet with about two weeks left until official release.

Can't Wait for it to come out! Hope Steve Hoffman masters this LP just like he did with Stadium Arcadium. His work was brilliant!

I've been looking and haven't found any info about the Vinyl release either :-/. The good news is that Flea mentioned that there would definitely be a vinyl release. I'm just surprised it isn't up for pre-order yet with about two weeks left until official release.

Can't Wait for it to come out! Hope Steve Hoffman masters this LP just like he did with Stadium Arcadium. His work was brilliant!

But will Josh Klinghoffer be able to step into Frusciante's shoes? Yeah, he'll probably do a pretty good job. The two are like musical soul mates or something. But no one can match Frusciante's guitar skills (except Eddie Hazel of course). BTW, the only RHCP record I don't own on vinyl, and it's totally on purpose, is "One Hot Minute." That shit is terrible. Dave Navarro could ruin a wet dream.

But will Josh Klinghoffer be able to step into Frusciante's shoes? Yeah, he'll probably do a pretty good job. The two are like musical soul mates or something. But no one can match Frusciante's guitar skills (except Eddie Hazel of course). BTW, the only RHCP record I don't own on vinyl, and it's totally on purpose, is "One Hot Minute." That shit is terrible. Dave Navarro could ruin a wet dream.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':75sjozk3]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':75sjozk3]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

the lp will be out around october. my advice would be to buy the cd. it is funky and ambient as fuck. and josh klinghoffer kills it.

and if you don't own/like one hot minute, your missing out:

I hate to quibble with you, but One Hot Minute is the only RHCP record I DON'T own. It is just that bad. The douchiness of Dave Navarro seeps out of every song. He's simply not on the level of Hillel or Frusciante, or even Klinghoffer from what I've heard.

lots of things seemed futile then, but love and music could save us. and did.