Las Vegas

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I remember from my trip to Vegas was having way too much fun at "Dirty Vegas" (Freemont) and somehow getting the big ass strip club Sapphire to comp us a limo, cover and give us a table in front of the stage. On the way back the driver gave us a bottle of Johnny Walker. I clearly recommend doing that.

The only thing I remember from my trip to Vegas was having way too much fun at "Dirty Vegas" (Freemont) and somehow getting the big ass strip club Sapphire to comp us a limo, cover and give us a table in front of the stage. On the way back the driver gave us a bottle of Johnny Walker. I clearly recommend doing that.

You should try to see the bodies exhibit or any other exhibits. The Circue du soleil shows are pretty good I just saw O for the first time and was blown away. I can't really think of much else to do here seeing as how I'm exposed to it daily I don't really know what stands out anymore.

You can try the burrito challenge that Adam Richman did on Man Vs. Food I think it's at the sahara. As for as the record scene Zia record exchange is all we have really and it's painfully limited, but worth the trip it's not too far from the strip.

You should ride the big shot on top of the Stratosphere as well... You'll never get a better view of the strip.

You should try to see the bodies exhibit or any other exhibits. The Circue du soleil shows are pretty good I just saw O for the first time and was blown away. I can't really think of much else to do here seeing as how I'm exposed to it daily I don't really know what stands out anymore.

You can try the burrito challenge that Adam Richman did on Man Vs. Food I think it's at the sahara. As for as the record scene Zia record exchange is all we have really and it's painfully limited, but worth the trip it's not too far from the strip.

You should ride the big shot on top of the Stratosphere as well... You'll never get a better view of the strip.

We call Fremont Street Begas or B-level Vegas.

I fucking love that place, we went on a shitty Sunday night way overdressed in suits with stupid facial hair. We all agreed to stay at the Nugget next time and really immerse ourselves in Dirty Vegas or Begas, as you call it.

I fucking love that place, we went on a shitty Sunday night way overdressed in suits with stupid facial hair. We all agreed to stay at the Nugget next time and really immerse ourselves in Dirty Vegas or Begas, as you call it.