WEATHERBOX "Follow The Rattle Of..." 12-inch EP

A record arrived this afternoon at my house. As far as I can remember it has to be this one. I am stoked to see what color I got, they all look awesome!

EDIT: Looks like I got Ice Blue! I'll try to get a pic up later.

Doooo iiiit! Ice blue was probably my favorite out of the entire pressing.

scott, I'm having trouble figuring out what made you go with absolutepunk.net when streaming this track....

also, missed the preorder, but picked one up a couple minutes ago

The band hired on a publicist who arranged the stream. Kids there have been extremely supportive of Brian and the 'box so I had no issue with it.

I got two, but neither of mine look like any of the pictures. I assume they are Melted Crayon and Mustard? I think the weirdest looking ones were the rarest haha. Don't have a camera near me right now but one is opaque grey with assorted coloring, and the other is an opaque green with miscellaneous streaks of the same colors as the gray. Interesting records, stoked to have them. Thanks!

Used the window for this one initially then just decided to use the same spot for the other. Everything about this release is killer from the packaging, to the sound quality, to the random pressing colors. Definitely back Youth Conspiracy Records.

Thank you so much! I think it sounds incredible, too, and that's all courtesy of Paul @ Salt Mastering—http://www.saltmastering.com—I encourage any band/label to use him to cut your records. It's a world of difference.