Alkaline Trio (and related) Posters For Sale

danthemjfan23

All of the following pictures were taken by me, of posters I actually own. No stock photos used. If you want any more information on a particular poster (I’m not sure what information I left out, but just in case…) either reply here or shoot me a PM. Will work deals out for multiple purchases. Prices do not include shipping.

[image]

Alkaline Trio with Pinhead Circus, The Fairlanes, Facet, and Rainbow Sugar

The Bluebird Theater in Denver, Colorado

April 25, 1999

# 20 / 69 by Lindsey Kuhn

10” x 22 ½”

$20

[image]

Heavens with Mickey Avalon, Sherwood, IMA Robot, Archie Bronson Outfit, and Young Love

Sin-é in New York City, New York

October 31, 2006

Micah Smith

9” x 24”

$25

[image]

Alkaline Trio with Against Me!

Agora Theater in Cleveland, Ohio

April 21, 2006

#6 / 55 by Sandusky Bay Poster Works (SBPW#314)

12” x 18”

$30

[image]

Alkaline Trio with American Steel

Café du Nord in San Francisco, CA

April 7, 2008

11” x 17”

As you can see, this one is bent to shit. The person I bought it from sent it in a 1.5” wide poster tube, which wasn’t nearly big enough for this thick poster. Matt, Dan and Derek have signed it, though.

$25

[image]

Alkaline Trio with NOFX, Jello Biafra, and Authority Zero

Seattle, Washington

March 29, 2004

17” x 11”

$5

[image]

Alkaline Trio with Face To Face, Saves The Day, and A New Found Glory

Club Laga in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

September 12, 2000

11” x 17”

$10

[image]

Alkaline Trio with Mest

The Rave / The Eagles Club in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

June 12, 2004

#14 / 50 by Herrera

11” x 17”

$20

[image]

Plea For Peace 2000 Tour promo poster (I have 2 copies of this one)

Featuring Alkaline Trio, MU330, Lawrence Arms, Link 80, Honor System, Chris Murray, Dan Potthast, and Mike Park

11” x 17”

$5 each

[image]

Thick Records “Oil” record release show

Featuring Alkaline Trio, The Arrivals, Duvall, The Ghost, The Lawrence Arms, Bob Nanna, and Rise Against

Metro in Chicago, Illinois

February 14, 2003

Photo by Kirsten Sorton

10 ¼” x 10 ¼”

$10

[image]

Alkaline Trio

Split with One Man Army album promo poster

11” x 17”

$10

[image]

Alkaline Trio

Remains album promo poster

11” x 17”

$5

[image]

Alkaline Trio with Rise Against, Thrice, and The Gaslight Anthem

Congress Theatre in Chicago, Illinois

November 21, 2008

11” x 17”

$5

[image]

Plea For Peace Take Action Tour 2001 promo poster

Featuring Alkaline Trio, Hot Water Music, Thrice, Mike Park, and Strike Anywhere

12” x 18”

$5

[image]

Heavens

Patent Pending album promo poster

13” x 19”

$10

[image]

Vagrant Tour 2003 promo poster

Featuring Alkaline Trio, From Autumn To Ashes, No Motiv, and Reggie and the Full Effect

24” x 18”

$10

pending payment

[image]

Heavens with Boom Bip

The Troubadour and The El Rey in Los Angeles, California

March 23, 2007 and March 25, 2007

Micah Smith

18” x 24”

$25

[image]

Alkaline Trio with NOFX, Jello Biafra, and Authority Zero

The Marquee Theatre in Tempe, Arizona

April 16, 2004

Limited to 225 by Lindsey Kuhn

16 ½” x 22 ½”

$20

[image]

Alkaline Trio with Rise Against, and Death By Stereo

Roseland Theater in Portland, Oregon

July 23, 2005

#157 / 265 by Stainyboy

16” x 22”

$25

[image]

Alkaline Trio with American Steel

Theatre of the Living Arts in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

July 15, 2008

#45 / 110 by Billy Perkins

18” x 24”

$25

[image]

Alkaline Trio

Maybe I’ll Catch Fire album promo poster (there’s scotch tape and pinholes in the corners of this one, but it’s pretty rare)

18” x 24”

$20

[image]

Alkaline Trio with Lawrence Arms, and The Drift

Crystal Ballroom in Portland, Oregon

May 31, 2006

#43 / 70 by PHF Design

22 ½” x 17 ½”

$25

[image]

Alkaline Trio with Lawrence Arms, The Donnas, and Colossal

October 31 and November 1, 2002

Paul Frank (this one is bent up a little bit, but still definitely in good enough condition to frame)

18” x 24”

$66.60

[image]

Alkaline Trio with Lustre King

Summer Tour 1999 (culminating with a record release show for I Lied My Face Off at Fireside Bowl in Chicago, Illinois)

June 9 to June 25, 1999

Limited to ~200 by Jay Ryan

18” x 24”

$200 + shipping is the high offer right now, but the dude can't pay til October 1...

[image]

Windy City Sound Clash

Featuring The Falcon, O Pioneers!!!, The Copyrights, The Sidekicks, and Sundowner

May 22 to 24, 2009

#70 / 215 by Adam Turman

18” x 24”

$25

[image]

Alkaline Trio with Smoking Popes

December 31, 2006 - New Year’s Eve

Limited to 50 by Steve Sleeve

19” x 25”

$75

[image]

Rock Against Bush, Vol. 1 album promo poster

Featuring Alkaline Trio, Against Me!, Descendents, The Get Up Kids, NOFX, Less Than Jake, and Strike Anywhere (this poster is bent and has pinholes all over the place)

18” x 24”

$5

[image]

Alkaline Trio with Hot Water Music

UK Tour - Various Locations

September 13 to 20, 2003

20” x 30”

$20

[image]

Alkaline Trio with My Chemical Romance, and Reggie and the Full Effect

Mesa Amphitheatre in Mesa, Arizona

September 27, 2005

A.P. by James Rheem Davis

23 ¾” x 31 ¼”

$30

[image]

The Vagrant America Tour 2001

Featuring Alkaline Trio, Saves The Day, The Get Up Kids, Dashboard Confessional, and Reggie and the Full Effect

Various locations

June/July, 2001

36” x 24”

$15

A couple of questions about posters I might be interested in:

Is this the tour where they played Godamnit in its entirety?

Alkaline Trio with Against Me!

Agora Theater in Cleveland, Ohio

April 21, 2006

#6 / 55

12” x 18”

$30

What makes this exclusive to the Club Laga show? Is the info written in but not visible in the pic? Just looks like a poster for the whole tour.

Alkaline Trio with Face To Face, Saves The Day, and A New Found Glory

Club Laga in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

September 12, 2000

11” x 17”

$10

reducing your collection?

yeah, i suppose. i've been hoarding posters for the past 7-8 years waiting til i got my own house to hang things in. i finally did that a few months ago, and hung about 40 posters up. these are the ones that wouldn't fit, or things i didn't actually want to hang. like the album promo posters, the only one i decided to hang was the Goddamnit one since that album means the most to me.

i didn't want to frame/hang 15 album promo posters, especially since i have those images in basically the same sizes with my records. i figured i might as well put these up here and see if i can make some money back instead of just letting them all sit on my dining room table.

will be contacting you on Friday if you still have this.

okay. i'll keep a mental note that you've got dibs on it. i've always been intrigued by this poster. there's another version that's done with green ink instead of the red, but i wasn't able to get my hands on that one. it reminds me of the garbage pail kids.

Is this the tour where they played Godamnit in its entirety?

What makes this exclusive to the Club Laga show? Is the info written in but not visible in the pic? Just looks like a poster for the whole tour.

1.) yes. i have a few other posters from this tour. i love them all, but this one just doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of them. this one is the most limited, though. only 55 of them out there.

2.) nothing, i just picked an arbitrary date from that tour. the picture shows the poster exactly as it appears, there's no hidden wording, or writing that has been added since that picture was taken. i took it last week.

i picked that date/venue because i know a lot of people on VC are from the area and figured maybe some of you had been to that specific show.

Hey, I was at that Agora show! Was that poster made by Sandusky Bay Poster Works?

i had a sneaking suspicion you would have been! and to be honest, i'm not sure. i couldn't find any information on the artist of the poster in all the searching i did, and the signature wasn't legible to me. now that you mentioned SBPW i went to their site and checked out their "master list" of posters they've worked on. the list ends at March, 2006 :-\

i'll check tonight when i get home to see if the signature resembles anything similar to SBPW...

1.) yes. i have a few other posters from this tour. i love them all, but this one just doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of them. this one is the most limited, though. only 55 of them out there.

2.) nothing, i just picked an arbitrary date from that tour. the picture shows the poster exactly as it appears, there's no hidden wording, or writing that has been added since that picture was taken. i took it last week.

i picked that date/venue because i know a lot of people on VC are from the area and figured maybe some of you had been to that specific show.

Ha, your ploy worked! I was indeed there but might already have the poster blank like that.

if you're thinking about a poster i'd message me quickly. i posted this on my facebook page and on the blood pact forum, and am getting messages/texts literally every half hour about something. things are selling quickly. even if you're not 100% on something, at least let me know you're interested so i can keep you in the loop if somebody else messages me about it so it won't sell out from underneath you.

Hey, I was at that Agora show! Was that poster made by Sandusky Bay Poster Works?

so, i'm an idiot. the signature is just a scribble, but the wording to the right of the bunny's feet is SBPW#314. never thought to investigate that as a possible lead as to who the artist was. good sleuthing, scott!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...