HARKONEN - Shake Harder Boy LP coming in September

Just got this in an email from Brutal Panda

----------------------------------------------------------

Brutal Panda Records will release HARKONEN’s seminal rock and roll / hard-core masterpiece, ‘Shake Harder Boy’, on vinyl this September. This criminally underrated album, originally released on Hydra Head Records and recorded in 2002 by Matt Bayles (MASTODON, BOTCH), is getting the vinyl treatment for the first time ever. Vinyl mastering was done at world-renowned MasterDisk studios to give the LP the best possible sound. The release will be strictly limited, with only 300 copies being pressed and pre-orders available now at this location.

HARKONEN split in 2005 with members going on to play in These Arms Are Snakes and Helms Alee. Samples from 'Shake Harder Boy' can be heard at this location and a tracklisting is included below.

Harkonen – ‘Shake Harder Boy’

Side A

A1.”Smile Pretty”

A2.”Baristas Get Stalked”

A3.”Bargains Only”

A4.”Caseydriver”

A5.”We’ve Come for Your Daughters”

A6.”Easy Prey”

Side B

B1.”All This Time I Thought Your Name Was Cool Dude” B2.”The Burly Spur”

B3.”Your Name is Shit”

B4.”Introducing the Creeker Sneaker”

B5.”Settle Here”

http://brutalpandarecords.com/

PRE-ORDER HERE; http://brutalpandarecords.com/shop/harkonen-shake-harder-boy-12-vinyl/

^ My man! Let's hound them together! Honestly, it would make me the happiest TAAS fan in the world as their two tracks are some of the best tracks they've ever done. There is just something about TAAS's split contributions that they always end up being so them and so different and wonderful at the same time. Not to mention the joint effort at the end of the EP. So good. The Harkonen tracks are awesome as well.

The price for this just jumped from 11.99 to 12.99 within like 5 minutes of my first viewing of it. No big deal. Just thought that was interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

I got boned on this deal. I ordered the day the pre order went up and early.

Came today and I got blue. Sounds great but you can't tel me i didn't get in early enough to get a clear. I friend of mine ordered it days after me and got a clear. Funny thing is I almost ordered a second one to get the blue too, glad I didn't do that dumb shit.

Came today and I got blue. Sounds great but you can't tel me i didn't get in early enough to get a clear. I friend of mine ordered it days after me and got a clear. Funny thing is I almost ordered a second one to get the blue too, glad I didn't do that dumb shit.

I hate to be the person that derails a thread, but this same thing happened to me with the Refused "Shape Of Punk..." reissue preorder. I was practically living at my computer waiting to preorder - as soon as they went live, I got that shit. BOOM.

A friend of mine ordered a little over 24 hours later. He got the blue variant /500 and I got the black. Totally sucked. I ended up being "that guy" who hunted down all of the other variants almost out of pure spite for not getting the blue one the first time around!

I hate to be the person that derails a thread, but this same thing happened to me with the Refused "Shape Of Punk..." reissue preorder. I was practically living at my computer waiting to preorder - as soon as they went live, I got that shit. BOOM.

A friend of mine ordered a little over 24 hours later. He got the blue variant /500 and I got the black. Totally sucked. I ended up being "that guy" who hunted down all of the other variants almost out of pure spite for not getting the blue one the first time around!

best part about that is them selling the blue one again down the line. i got stiffed on the blue one the first go around, so i got it the 2nd time. i still haven't sold my black copy to my friend because for some reason now i can't find it! ::)