PO: H2O "California" 7"

kylet

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I love to see a full H2O collection, does anyone have it?

except for test presses, there's only two releases that I know of that I'm missing:

H2O/CHH split on red vinyl

H2O 94-95 demo on clear

I'll take a picture this weekend when i get home from vacation (hawaii!!)

Still looking forward to this.

Seems like blue has sold out, is that the most limited color?

• 2 weeks later...
Did anyone get a Clear Version of this one?

fuck. looks like they were available from www.h2omerch.com but are already sold out.

how did this whole forum miss that???

They weren't even available for 15 minutes before they sold out...they only had 8 left of the 60 clear that were pressed and sold at the shows in NY

Did you win the clear demo on ebay over the weekend?

Yea that was me. A little more than I was hoping to pay, but that was only the third one I've seen on eBay in almost two years, and obviously I missed the first two.

Haha if it wasn't for you id have got it for $9! thought my high bid was enough to get it.

Yea that was me. A little more than I was hoping to pay, but that was only the third one I've seen on eBay in almost two years, and obviously I missed the first two.

Haha if it wasn't for you id have got it for $9! thought my high bid was enough to get it.

Haha damn that would've been the steal of the century! Sorry man, next one's all yours

• 2 weeks later...

fuck. looks like they were available from www.h2omerch.com but are already sold out.

They weren't even available for 15 minutes before they sold out...they only had 8 left of the 60 clear that were pressed and sold at the shows in NY

I was told at the NY show they only had 10 at the show..... I know I got 2 from h2omerch.com when they finally hit that site....

I was told at the NY show they only had 10 at the show..... I know I got 2 from h2omerch.com when they finally hit that site....

• 3 weeks later...