Yes! got my second letter from somebody in jail

We get a pretty decent amount of prison mail at the AP skyscraper. It's pretty funny what some of these dudes write. One of my favorites was a guy wrote in telling us how he was in jail for counterfeiting money, then asked us if he could sign up for a subscription and then pay us when he gets released.

We get a pretty decent amount of prison mail at the AP skyscraper. It's pretty funny what some of these dudes write. One of my favorites was a guy wrote in telling us how he was in jail for counterfeiting money, then asked us if he could sign up for a subscription and then pay us when he gets released.

Did you agree? :)

What did he say? Had he heard any of your label's releases or was it more like, "Hey, read about your label, sounds pretty cool. I'll pick up a CD in 2-3 years." Did he ask for stuff?

Just curious.

they read a review of the newest Angel Eyes CD and wanted more information about the label and asked for a catalogue...

it wasn't a long letter, dude probably wrote every label in the back of the magazine, but he mentioned specifically reading the review of the Angel Eyes CD.

What did he say? Had he heard any of your label's releases or was it more like, "Hey, read about your label, sounds pretty cool. I'll pick up a CD in 2-3 years." Did he ask for stuff?

Just curious.

they read a review of the newest Angel Eyes CD and wanted more information about the label and asked for a catalogue...

it wasn't a long letter, dude probably wrote every label in the back of the magazine, but he mentioned specifically reading the review of the Angel Eyes CD.

You should go visist... maybe even a conjugal visit

scan and post please.

can't do it...respect the dudes privacy as much as possible, just the same as I'd never post a letter anyone else ever sent me.

I emailed the County Sheriff's Office asking what I can and can't send the guy.

understood. the guys in the Lexington jail used to call my radio show every tuesday night without fail. never got around to asking them what they were in for. they sure loved Unearth and Lamb Of God though.

music is one of a good choice for prisoner.

i mean it's good that somebody in jail interesting in music than ray his life as shit as a failed one who always make a trouble as seen in the film.

this is your good chance for serve him a good thing,justin....

(can't wait for the capital's lp)