PO: Wolves in the Throne Room - Celestial Lineage

preston

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i´d loved to but:

Dear Southern Lord Customer,

Due to reasons out of our control the majority of our packages being shipped to Germany are being returned to us from the German Customs. We wanted to write and let you know this information before sending out your package because there is a high risk of the package not making it to you or being returned to us. So please get back to us and let us know what we should do. We can either issue you a refund or we can send your package. Please keep in mind if your package does get returned to us you will have to pay shipping again if you would like us to try to send it to you a second time. If your package is returned to us we can issue you a refund upon your request but we� will have to still charge you the shipping costs as we have no recourse for a refund for shipping via our postal service.

Thanks for your cooperation.

confuses me, never heard something before, actually.

passing on this

When I used the PayPal/CCNow option shipping was much cheaper. Maybe try that?

Thanks for your tip...free shipping to norway with that paypal option, sounds too good to be true..20 bucks total

too. ordered. hope it will arrive with air mail, its the first time for me with this. wondering why they don´t offer first class or something.

can´t wait for the gold one.