WTB : As Tall As Lions Self-Titled

wheresoulmeetsbody

Anyone willing to let theirs go? In the last thread like this, someone said they managed to get one for $18. Would love to get this in that price range!
A seller on this board told me he sold his second press for $30

so you want one for $18 and use "someone told me they sold it here for $30" as an argument for someone to sell their copy in your price range when they could easily get double for it. horrible negotiating tactics.

Anyone willing to let theirs go? In the last thread like this, someone said they managed to get one for $18. Would love to get this in that price range!
A seller on this board told me he sold his second press for $30

so you want one for $18 and use "someone told me they sold it here for $30" as an argument for someone to sell their copy in your price range when they could easily get double for it. horrible negotiating tactics.

i googled "as tall as lions self titled vinyl" and the first result is : http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57302

where the most recent post reads, "its best to be patient man...i just picked up a black one a couple weeks ago for 18 bucks"

i purchased a record from a seller who posted this : http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64353

and i messaged him asking how much he sold his As Tall As Lions self titled for and he said, "2nd pressing. I think I sold it for $30 maybe."

so... I'm just stating what i've researched and found out. there are my sources.

If anyone has this record of any press and is willing to sell it, let me know! Thank you.

alright man i have three copies of this record im willing to work something out. I Bought a baby blue one from the bands web site and never received it, Then bought one on ebay. finally after months and months i was able to get a hold of the band and they sent me both colors. Cool thing also is there all hand numbered but the ones i have from the band aren't. Im willing to sell you a blue copy just let me know.

also heres a link to that auction from a couple weeks ago. im not asking for insane prices like that but just an idea.

http://www.popsike.com/As-Tall-As-Lions-ST-Vinyl-baby-blue-RARE/290584084228.html