PO: Barely Blind Wilder Child of a thousand suns

some of my good friends are putting out their first record. This isnt their first album ever, but their first one to be on vinyl. Theyve been playing for going on 10 years and they are great musicians. they started off as a pop punk group and now theyve definitely evolved.

they are on TDR records, and have been touring the entire USA constantly for the last year or two. They just moved out to LA last week.

They are great dudes and deserve to have their name out there more than it already is. They are going to be on the Alkaline Trio tribute cd thats coming out soon.

theyve got something like 6 albums out, but 3 or 4 of them are only locally released because they were just a local band whenever they were put out, and if anyone is interested in them ill upload em. they are a lot different than the videos below, more poppunk for sure

anyway, check them out! if you like it pre order the record here for $14.99:

[image]

http://tdrrecords.bigcartel.com/product/barely-blind-wilder-child-of-a-thousand-suns

- black (ltd. 125)

- color tba [half and half w/ splatter] (ltd. 175)

here are a few videos and what not of them playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi6znyx1O3Q&hl=en&fs=1

definitely not the type of music im normally into, but since ive been listening to them for the last almost 10 years, its cool to have seen them evolve first hand and play countless shows.

i definitely suggest people give them a shot. i really wish their first 3 albums were readily available to you guys

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

ive got all of their old releases! ill have to check with them first to see if they mind if i share it. its weird their wikipedia page doesnt mention the old EPs at all

Titles are:

buenos dias pantelones (2003 ish)

Greatest adventure story ever told (i think thats what its called) (2004 ish)

Give back the radio (2005 ish)

and ive got a super old demo that was recorded on a four track or something similar. (03)

ive got all of their old releases! ill have to check with them first to see if they mind if i share it. its weird their wikipedia page doesnt mention the old EPs at all

Titles are:

buenos dias pantelones (2003 ish)

Greatest adventure story ever told (i think thats what its called) (2004 ish)

Give back the radio (2005 ish)

and ive got a super old demo that was recorded on a four track or something similar. (03)

Yeah for sure don't cross the guys at all ha but I'd love to hear anything they've recorded. Both EPs and Wilder Child I absolutely love.

who are you deafening?

also, their older stuff sounds nothing like wilderchild!

wilder child is fucking great though

theyre recording for a new album now as well

Deafening what?? And yes I've heard Golden Child and it's much different but I love progression within a band. I'm sure I'd love their early stuff, just as I'll love their future releases.